The Return of Sophie Lang
The Return of Sophie Lang is a 1936 American drama film directed by George Archainbaud and written by Frederick Irving Anderson, Brian Marlow and Patterson McNutt. The film stars Gertrude Michael, Guy Standing, Ray Milland, Elizabeth Patterson, Colin Tapley and Paul Harvey. The film was released on June 18, 1936, by Paramount Pictures.
|The Return of Sophie Lang|
|Directed by||George Archainbaud|
|Produced by||A.M. Botsford|
|Screenplay by||Frederick Irving Anderson|
|Cinematography||George T. Clemens|
|Edited by||Richard C. Currier|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2015)
- Gertrude Michael as Sophie Lang / Ethel Thomas
- Guy Standing as Max Bernard
- Ray Milland as Jimmy Dawson
- Elizabeth Patterson as Araminta Sedley
- Colin Tapley as Larry
- Paul Harvey as Insp. Parr
- Garry Owen as 'Nosey' Schwartz
- Don Rowan as 'Buttons' McDermott
- Purnell Pratt as Thomas Chadwick
- Ellen Drew as Secretary
- Ted Oliver as Detective #1
- James Blaine as Detective #2
- Nugent, Frank S. (1936-07-24). "Movie Review - The Return of Sophie Lang - THE SCREEN; Concerning the Melodramatic 'Return of Sophie Lang,' Which Is Being Celebrated at the Rivoli". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- "The Return of Sophie Lang (1936) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-03-05.