The Pageant (sometimes called The Pageant Concert Nightclub) is a music venue located in Delmar Loop area of St. Louis, Missouri. It is St. Louis' premier mid-sized venue, with ample space for the audience and stage room and lighting options for performers. It hosts touring national acts in pop, indie rock, hip-hop, jazz, blues, and more.
|Address||6161 Delmar Blvd|
St. Louis, MO 63112-1200
|Owner||Joe Edwards, Patrick Hagin|
|Capacity||up to 2,300|
|Opened||October 19, 2000|
The venue has a main concert hall; the Halo Bar, a wet bar and smaller stage for smaller performances; and Suite 100, a retail shop that sells concert merchandise. It is one of the area's few handicapped-accessible venues.
Named for a long-demolished movie theatre that sat three blocks to the east on Delmar Boulevard, the Pageant has a facade and marquee whose bright colors and neon lights are designed to evoke a classic movie theater.
- October 19 - Chuck Berry, Little Richard
- October 20 - Hanson
- November 1 - Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age
- October 24 - Pet Shop Boys
- May 21 - Soundgarden
- May 22 - Danity Kane, No Filter Tour
- September 20 - Spoon, EMA
- September 21 - Jordan Knight, Nick Carter
- February 10 - Less Than Jake - Reel Big Fish - Authority Zero
- April 16 - NPR's Ask Me Another
- April 24 - Sleater-Kinney - THEESatisfaction
- May 27 - St. Vincent - Sarah Neufeld (from Arcade Fire)
- July 14 - Meghan Trainor - MTrain Tour
- "The Pageant - St. Louis Music Venues - St. Louis - Skinker/DeBaliviere". Riverfront Times. Retrieved 2009-10-18.
- "2014 Year End - Worldwide Ticket Sales - Top 200 Club Venues" (PDF). Retrieved 2015-06-21.
- "Pollstar's Top 100 Clubs 2008". Retrieved 2012-03-16.
- "The Pageant Concert Nightclub Information: Reviews, Map, Calendar - STLtoday.com". Saint Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 2009-10-18.
- Bruce Matlock (2009-05-03). "Where We Live The Pageant/Delmar Loop - St. Louis, MO". Consequence of Sound. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- "The Bangles @ The Pageant". The Pageant. Retrieved 2015-04-21.
- Kevin C. Johnson (2012-04-26). "Evanescence brings trademark sound to the Pageant". St. Louis Post Dispatch. Retrieved 2015-04-21.
- "Less Than Jake & Reel Big Fish". The Pageant. Retrieved 2015-04-21.
- "Ask Me Another". The Pageant. Retrieved 2015-04-21.
- "Sleater-Kinney". The Pageant. Retrieved 2015-04-21.
- "St. Vincent delivers a dazzling, passionate show at the Pageant". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. 2015-05-28. Retrieved 2015-05-29.
- Kayla Gaffney (6 September 2018). "Bands add last-minute St. Louis concerts after LouFest is cancelled". St Louis Business Journal. Retrieved 9 September 2018.