The Long, the Short, the Cat
The Long, the Short, the Cat (Italian: Il lungo, il corto, il gatto), also known as The Tall, the Short, the Cat, is a 1967 Italian comedy film directed by Lucio Fulci and starring the comedy duo Franco Franchi and Ciccio Ingrassia.
|The Long, the Short, the Cat|
|Directed by||Lucio Fulci|
|Produced by||Piero Ghione|
|Written by||Gian Paolo Callegari|
Giusi Rospani Dandalo
|Music by||Lallo Gori|
|Edited by||Nella Nannuzzi|
Five Film, Fono Roma 
|May 3, 1967 (Rank Film)|
Two servants of an elderly, wealthy woman discover they are due to inherent the late woman's money, on the condition that they care for her rambunctious pet cat. The old woman had long thought the cat was a reincarnation of her late husband and so made caring for the cat a stipulation for anyone inheriting her estate. Unfortunately, before they were aware of this condition, the servants had thrown the cat out of the house, and now they must track it down and bring it back home before misfortune befalls the animal.
- Franco Franchi as Franco
- Ciccio Ingrassia as Ciccio
- Gianni Agus as Gianni
- Ivy Holzer as Gina
- Ivano Staccioli as The Cat
- Giusi Raspani Dandolo as The Countess
- Daniele Vargas as Inspector
- Tano Cimarosa as Dustman
- Enzo La Torre as Police Commissioner Proietti
- Renato Chiantoni as Doctor
- Ugo Fangareggi as Pork Butcher
- Ignazio Leone as Manager of the pool hall
- Andrea Scotti as Ambassador's secretary
- Thrower, Stephen (1999). Beyond Terror, the films of Lucio Fulci. FAB Press. page 275
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia; Mario Pecorari. Dizionario del cinema italiano. I film. Gremese Editore, 1992. ISBN 8876055932.
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 8860736269.
- Marco Giusti (1999). Dizionario dei film italiani stracult. Sperling & Kupfer. ISBN 8820029197.
|This article related to an Italian comedy film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|