The Last of the Mohicans (1932 serial)
|The Last of the Mohicans|
|Directed by||Ford Beebe|
B. Reeves Eason
|Produced by||Nat Levine|
|Written by||Colbert Clark|
James Fenimore Cooper (novel)
Frank Coghlan Jr.
|Music by||Lee Zahler|
|Edited by||Ray Snyder|
|Distributed by||Mascot Pictures|
|12 chapters (231 minutes)|
- Harry Carey as Natty Bumppo/Hawkeye
- Hobart Bosworth as Chingachgook, 'the Sagamore'
- Frank Coghlan Jr. as Uncas
- Edwina Booth as Cora Munro
- Lucile Browne as Alice Munro
- Walter Miller as Major Duncan Heyward
- Bob Kortman as Magua
- Walter McGrail as Dulac, the French spy
- Nelson McDowell as David Gamut; McDowell also played the part of David Gamut in the 1920 silent film of the same name
- Edward Hearn as Colonel Munro
- Mischa Auer as General Montcalm
- Yakima Canutt as Black Fox (and other supporting roles)
The Last of the Mohicans was adapted from James Fenimore Cooper.
- Wild Waters
- Flaming Arrows
- Rifle or Tomahawk
- Riding with Death
- Red Shadows
- Lure of Gold
- Crimson Trail
- Tide of Battle
- Redskins' Honor
- The Enemy's Stronghold
- Paleface Magic
- End of the Trail
- Harmon, Jim; Donald F. Glut (1973). "13. The Classics "You Say 'What Dost Thou Mean By That?' and Push Him Off the Cliff"". The Great Movie Serials: Their Sound and Fury. Routledge. p. 324. ISBN 978-0-7130-0097-9.
- Cline, William C. (1984). "Filmography". In the Nick of Time. McFarland & Company, Inc. pp. 205–206. ISBN 0-7864-0471-X.