The Gettysburgian is the monthly student magazine published for Gettysburg College in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, United States. It was originally called the Weekly Gettysburgian and was first published in 1897. It provides national and campus news for the student population.
|Editor||Alli Dayton; Laken Franchetti|
|Associate editor||Gracie Meisner|
|Managing editor, design||Lauren Chu|
|Opinion editor||Mikelyn Britt|
|Sports editor||Jack Herr|
|Photo editor||Kathryn Phillips|
|Staff writers||George Malian; Kyle Hammerness; Sarah Laud; Anna Audia; Victoria Staub|
|Headquarters||"The Gettysburgian" Offices at Gettysburg College in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania|
|Free online archives||issuu|
During the summer of 2019, the editorial staff of The Gettysburgian decided to switch from a weekly newspaper to a monthly magazine to encourage more students to read it.
All articles are still published on The Gettysburgian website and is updated daily.
- "The Weekly Gettysburgian". Illinois Digital Newspaper Collections. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
- Nails, Katie (2019). "In memoriam: William R. "Bill" Fleischman. Jr". The Review. University of Delaware. Retrieved January 8, 2022.
- Greene, Sean (May 1, 2019). "Fleischman, former Philly Daily News sports reporter & UD professor, dies". WDEL (AM). Wilmington, Delaware. Retrieved January 8, 2022.
- Gettysburgian newspaper
- Gettysburgian newspaper archives - Gettysburg College (1897-2010)
- Illinois Digital Newspaper Collections: The Weekly Gettysburgian (1897-2004)