The American Lawyer
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- The "Am Law 100" and "Am Law 200" surveys, which rank United States law firms by revenue per lawyer, compensation, profits per lawyer, profitability index, value per lawyer, and profits per equity partner, and overall revenue
- The Global 100, an annual ranking of the world's 100 largest law firms across the globe by overall revenue, by number of lawyers per firm, and by profits per equity partner.
- The A-List - an annual ranking of the United States most well-rounded, elite law firms - the best of the best. The A-List has recognized firms based on a combination of factors, both financial and cultural: revenue per lawyer, pro bono commitment, associate satisfaction and racial diversity, with RPL and pro bono given double weight. Also included since 2017 are scores for gender diversity—more specifically, the percentage of women equity partners.
- Diversity Scorecard is an annual record of the average number of full-time-equivalent minority attorneys—Asian-American, African-American, Latino or Hispanic, Native…
- "The View From the Top" (annual poll of law firm chairpersons)
- "Corporate Scorecard" details the performance of the U.S. law firms with the most active corporate finance and capital markets practices.
|Based in||New York City|
In 1986, The American Lawyer purchased Review Business Publications of Miami, which included four southern Florida newspapers: the Broward Review, the Palm Beach Review, the Miami Review, and the South Florida Medical Review.
The website of The American Lawyer, publishes daily headline news of the legal business around the world.
- Blumenthal, Jeff (May 4, 2012), "Per-lawyer revenue up", Philadelphia Business Journal, bizjournals.com, retrieved May 16, 2012
Citation partially supports content of line item
- AmericanLawyer.com: About us
- Altaner, David (January 10, 1986). "4 area journals sold to N.Y. firm". South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- "The American Lawyer". americanlawyer.com.