|Look up terrorist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A terrorist is one who terrorizes masses of people such as by participating in terrorism.
Terrorist(s) or The Terrorist(s) may also refer to:
- The Terrorist (1962 film), an Argentine thriller film
- The Terrorist (1963 film), an Italian war drama film
- The Terrorists (film) or Ransom, a 1974 UK film starring Sean Connery
- The Terrorist (1994 film), an Egyptian film
- The Terrorist (1995 film), a South Korean film
- The Terrorist (1997 film), an Indian film
- Terrorists: The Kids They Sentenced, a 2003 Swedish documentary film
- The Terrorist (2010 film) or Five Minarets in New York, a Turkish film
- The Terrorizers, a Matt Helm novel
- The Terrorizers (film), a 1986 Taiwanese film
- Terror (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terrorist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.