Temptation (1934 film)
Temptation is a 1934 British-French musical comedy film directed by Max Neufeld and starring Frances Day, Stewart Rome and Anthony Hankey. It was made at the Joinville Studios in Paris with sets designed by the art director Jacques Colombier. It is the English-language version of Antonia.
|Directed by||Max Neufeld|
|Edited by||Laslo Benedek|
|Music by||Paul Abraham|
|Distributed by||Gaumont British Distributors|
- Frances Day as Antonia Palmay
- Stewart Rome as Paul Palmay
- Anthony Hankey as William Parker
- Peggy Simpson as Piri
- Mickey Brantford as Johnny
- Lucy Beaumont as Headmistress
- Billy Watts as Gus
- C. Denier Warren as Director
- Effie Atherton as Vera Hanka
- Molly Hamley-Clifford as Maresa
- Alfred Rode and His Tzigane Orchestra as themselves
- Wood p.84
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927–1939. British Film Institute, 1986.