- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Yoninah (talk) 08:51, 6 July 2020 (UTC)
Cherry pit spitting
5x expanded by Bluetyphoon27 (talk). Self-nominated at 13:53, 24 May 2020 (UTC).
- Length and time acceptable, neutrally written. This was an entertaining and informative read. Hook is neutral and cited within article. No Swan So Fine (talk) 17:46, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- Hi, I came by to promote this, but there's one paragraph that has no cites, per Rule D2. Yoninah (talk) 21:25, 11 June 2020 (UTC)
- @Bluetyphoon27: thank you for adding the cite, but it is not correctly formatted. Please include the article title, writer, and page number as you did for your other cites. Thanks, Yoninah (talk) 09:26, 17 June 2020 (UTC)
- @Yoninah: The nominator hasn't edited since June 17th. Narutolovehinata5 tccsdnew 02:44, 6 July 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for the reminder, Narutolovehinata5. I went ahead and completed the formatting. Restoring tick per No Swan So Fine's review. Yoninah (talk) 08:39, 6 July 2020 (UTC)