Techtronic Industries Company Limited (SEHK: 669) designs, manufactures, and markets power tools, outdoor power equipment, accessories, hand tools, layout and measuring tools, floorcare and appliances. The Company's products are used by consumers, professionals, and industrial users in the home, construction, maintenance,industrial and infrastructure industries.
|Traded as||SEHK: 669|
|Industry||Manufacturing company (power tools and electronic equipment)|
|Founder||Horst Julius Pudwill|
|Joseph Galli, Steve Richman, Mike Farrah|
Founded in 1985 in Hong Kong, TTI's brand portfolio includes Milwaukee, AEG, Ryobi, Homelite, Empire, Stiletto, Hoover US, Hart, Oreck, Vax, and Dirt Devil. It has a worldwide customer reach and over 22,000 staff. TTI also manufactures power tools under the Ridgid name through a licensing agreement. In 2017, TTI reached worldwide annual sales of over US$6 billion.
- "Horst Julius Pudwill". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "669:Hong Kong Stock Quote - Techtronic Industries Co Ltd". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-07-27.
- "Techtronic chairman named Hong Kong Business Person of the Year". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "2017 Press release from TTI" (PDF).
- "Company Profile from TTI's Annual Report 2017" (PDF).
|This article about a Hong Kong company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|