Teagan Jade Micah (born 20 October 1997) is an Australian international soccer player who plays as a goalkeeper for the Australia women's national soccer team and the UCLA Bruins in the United States' National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA). In May 2019, Micah was named to the 23-player squad that will represent Australia at the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup.
|Full name||Teagan Jade Micah|
|Date of birth||20 October 1997|
|Place of birth||Moe, Victoria, Australia|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2013–2015||Brisbane Roar FC||0|
|2015–2016||Western Sydney Wanderers FC||5|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 May 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 30 May 2019
Micah grew up in Redcliffe, Queensland, where she attended Redcliffe State High School. She trained with the Goalkeeping Australia Academy from the age of thirteen, in addition to playing for the Queensland Academy of Sport. As a teenager, Micah played for Brisbane Roar FC and Western Sydney Wanderers FC in Australia's W-League.
In 2016, Micah received a full soccer scholarship to the University of California, Los Angeles. In her freshman season at UCLA, Micah played every minute of every game and became the first freshman goalkeeper to start UCLA's opening match since 2004. Micah earned nine shutouts over the course of the season and was named Pac-12 Goalkeeper of the Week three times. In her sophomore season at UCLA, Micah played in all of UCLA's 25 games, including the College Cup final.
After stints with Australia's U-17 and U-20 national teams, Micah earned her first senior national team call-up for the 2017 Tournament of Nations. She was again named to the national team roster for a friendly against the United States in April 2019. The following month, Teagan was announced as a member of Australia's squad for the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup. As of May 2019, she has yet to make an appearance in goal for the senior national team.
- "Teagan Micah". Westfield Matildas. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- Elliott, Helene. "For UCLA's Teagan Micah, making Australia's World Cup team is a dream". latimes.com.
- "Micah Named to Australia's World Cup Team". UCLA Bruins. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "Teagan Micah-UCLA and Young Matildas". Goalkeeping Australia Academy. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "Your Westfield Matildas 2019 World Cup squad guide: Goalkeepers". Westfield Matildas. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "Teagan Micah". UCLA Bruins. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
|This biographical article related to a soccer goalkeeper from Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|