- Subgenus Megashachia Matsumura, 1929
- Subgenus Stigmatophorina Mell, 1917
- Tarsolepis sericea Rothschild, 1917 (=Stigmatophorina hammamelis Mell, 1922)
- Subgenus Tarsolepis
- Subgenus Tarsolepisoides Nakamura, 1976
- Subgenus unknown
Distribution and habitatEdit
There are about 15 species in the genus, which are distributed from India, Indochina, China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan through the oriental islands of the Philippines and Indonesia until New Guinea. The highest diversity of species is found in Indochina. The genus has been recorded from a wide range of lowland forest types. The larvae feed on the maple family (Aceraceae).
- Savela, Markku. "Tarsolepis Butler, 1872". Lepidoptera and Some Other Life Forms. Retrieved July 27, 2019.