Tallebudgera Valley, Queensland
Gold Coast, Queensland
Tallebudgera Creek Dam, 2015
|Population||1,624 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Gold Coast|
Tallebudgera Valley is situated in the Gold Coast hinterland along the Queensland/New South Wales border. In the far south west of the suburb the elevation rises to 800 m above sea level. This area is protected within Springbrook National Park.
Ingleside is a neighbourhood within Tallebudgera Valley.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2019)
In the 2011 census, Tallebudgera Valley recorded a population of 1,557 people, 49.2% female and 50.8% male. The median age of the Tallebudgera Valley population was 43 years, 6 years above the national median of 37. 74.3% of people living in Tallebudgera Valley were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were England 5.8%, New Zealand 5.5%, South Africa 0.9%, Netherlands 0.8%, Germany 0.6%. 89% of people spoke only English at home; the next most common languages were 0.8% French, 0.6% Dutch, 0.4% German, 0.3% Norwegian, 0.3% Maltese.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Tallebudgera Valley (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "Tallebudgera Valley (entry 46091)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- "Ingleside (entry 16680)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Tallebudgera Valley (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "Mobile Library 2018 timetable" (PDF). Gold Coast City Council. Archived (PDF) from the original on 30 January 2018. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
|This article related to Gold Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|