Latest comment: 6 years ago by Tooironic in topic classical Chinese architecture


A stylobate is indeed the correct term for this term of architecture.

classical Chinese architectureEdit

In Chinese we call something like this a 臺基 (台基, táijī). Is this the same thing as a stylobate? If so, we should add a section on this. Tooironic (talk) 00:03, 20 October 2016 (UTC)Reply[reply]