Talk:Roman temple of Bziza/GA1
Return to "Roman temple of Bziza/GA1" page.
- No DAB links
- No dead links (Suggest using Wayback Machine to archive all the urls due to high dependence upon them for sources.)
- No missing citations
Please note that all of these are suggestions, and can be implemented or ignored at your discretion.
- Suggest expanding lede with information, possibly from the history or architecture section; the bit about stamps could definitely be included in the lede. Iazyges Consermonor Opus meum 17:22, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- and Monimos was equated with Hermes suggest mentioning a few of the domains of Hermes, as you did with Ares; possibly, and Monimos was equated with Hermes, the Greek god of traders and merchants.
- Roman hegemony over the region was still in the process of consolidation suggest Roman hegemony over the region was still being consolidated
Location and classificationEdit
- Should explain the authority of George F. Taylor, i.e. George F. Taylor, a [nationality] [occupation], categorized.
Architecture and descriptionEdit
- The now lost pediment used to measure 8.5 metres (28 ft) by 3 metres (9.8 ft). suggest The now lost pediment measured 8.5 metres (28 ft) by 3 metres (9.8 ft).
- @Elie plus: That is all my suggestions, passing now. Iazyges Consermonor Opus meum 17:22, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- @Iazyges: thank you for your review and your precious input. I'll make the necessary changes based on your review as soon as I can. ~ Elias Z. (talkallam) 18:19, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Archiving of links
- Lead expand
- Expand on Hermes / Monimos
- CE suggestion of the Roman hegemony passage
- Who is George F. Taylor
- CE of ...The now lost pediment measured...
- I will get to the other recommendations when I have some time. Thanks again @Iazyges: ~ Elias Z. (talkallam) 09:02, 13 September 2019 (UTC)