|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the 7.62mm UKM article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In .223 Remington on 2011-05-20 21:28:33, Socket Error: 'getaddrinfo failed'
- In 10mm Auto on 2011-05-23 02:08:47, Socket Error: 'getaddrinfo failed'
- In .223 Remington on 2011-05-31 04:44:11, Socket Error: 'getaddrinfo failed'
- In .325 WSM on 2011-05-31 12:36:32, Socket Error: 'getaddrinfo failed'
- In 10mm Auto on 2011-06-01 01:40:56, Socket Error: 'getaddrinfo failed'
- In 5.45x39mm on 2011-06-19 14:22:29, Socket Error: 'getaddrinfo failed'
- In 6.5x68mm on 2011-06-19 20:34:20, Socket Error: 'getaddrinfo failed'
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 7.62mm UKM. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5hL1iFuL0?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cip-bp.org%2Findex.php%3Fid%3Dtdcc-telechargement to http://www.cip-bp.org/index.php?id=tdcc-telechargement
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has determined that the edit contains an error somewhere. Please follow the instructions below and mark the
|checked= to true
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
--Lineagegeek (talk) 23:23, 23 October 2016 (UTC)