|Look up taa, tää, tááʼ, or tâa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TAA stands for Trans Australia Airlines.
TAA or Taa may also refer to:
- Taa, a Khoisan language spoken primarily in Botswana
- Ṭāʼ or Teth, the ninth letter of the Arabic abjad
- Tactical asset allocation
- Tanganyika African Association
- Tanzania Airports Authority
- Teaching Assistants Association, graduate student union at University of Wisconsin–Madison
- The Amity Affliction, an Australian post-hardcore band
- Tourette Association of America (formerly Tourette Syndrome Association)
- Trade Adjustment Assistance, a US program that helps compensate workers displaced by trade
- Trade Agreements Act of 1979, a United States statute, codified at 19 U.S.C. § 2501-2581
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (born 1998), English professional footballer
- Tribes Aerial Assault, an online game for PlayStation 2
- Trimeric Autotransporter Adhesins, in biology, a gram-negative outer membrane virulence factor.
- Tumor associated antigen
- Taa, the fictional home world of the Marvel Comics character Galactus
- Tachyarrhythmia absoluta, a form of cardiac arrhythmia
- TAA is the "ochre" stop codon
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Temporal anti-aliasing, an anti-aliasing algorithm
- tert-Amyl alcohol, a colorless liquid
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TAA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.