This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Symphony Life Berhad (formerly known as Bolton Berhad) (MYX: 1538) is a Bursa Malaysia listed Malaysian property developer. It was incorporated in 1964 (then known as Bolton Properties Limited) and rebranded as Symphony Life Berhad in April 2013.
|Type||Public limited company|
|Industry||Property development, property management, investment holding, quarrying, construction|
|Headquarters||Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Azman Yahya, chairman|
|1964||Incorporated as a private limited company|
|1970s||Launched first township development in Klang Valley - Taman Midah, Cheras|
|1970s||Listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now Bursa Malaysia Securities)|
|1980s – 1990s||Diversified into various businesses from food franchising and retailing to quarrying and liquid bulk terminal operations. Also involved in financial services, systems integration, equipment trading, hotel and rental and manufacturing of cement activities, among others|
|2000||Launched mixed township development in Taman Tasik Prima, Puchong|
|2001||Launched first high-end development, The Tijani, within the luxurious Bukit Tunku enclave in Kuala Lumpur|
|2006||Underwent financial housekeeping with returned focus to property development|
|2008||Ventured into Penang with the launch of Surin condominium in Tanjung Bungah|
Launched first urban rejuvenation development 6 Ceylon in the heart of Kuala Lumpur
|2013||Rebranded as Symphony Life Berhad|
List of projectsEdit
- Arata of Tijani
- Elevia Residences
- Taman Tasik Prima
- The Wharf
- 6 Ceylon: The development of 6 Ceylon began in 2009 and is scheduled for completion in 2013. It is a 33-storey condominium which will feature 215 units with built-up areas ranging from 696 sq ft to 1,555 sq ft.
- Lavender Heights
- Symphony Square
- Tijani Ukay
- Tijani 2 North
- Tijani 2 South
- Tijani Raja Dewa
- Langkawi Fair
- "KLSE Info: Symphony Life Bhd". Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- K.W., Wong "Symphony Life continues its evolution", The Edge, Malaysia, 14 June 2013. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "Bolton is now Symphony Life Bhd", The Edge, 3 April 2013. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "The Wharf set to transform former light industrial area into mini metropolis ", The Star, 10 February 2012. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- K.W., Wong "Bolton launches Arata of Tijani",The Edge, 23 July 2010. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- David Tan "Bolton eyes more land in Penang", The Star, 4 July 2008. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "Bolton ready for the big league", The Edge, 22 July 2010. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "Bolton in its first build-then-sell development", Bernama, The Star, 28 March 2012. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- K.W., Wong "Tijani Ukay beckons buyers", The Edge, 7 December July 2012. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- Jacqui, Chan "KIP Mart enters Senawang Lavender Heights", The Edge, 2 March 2012. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- Tunku Shahariah "Kejora eco-friendly project up north ", The Star, 20 October 2006. Retrieved 15 July 2013.