|Swissôtel Krasnye Holmy|
|Hotel chain||Fairmont Raffles Hotels International|
|Address||Kosmodamianskaya emb, 52 bld. 6, 115054 Moscow, Russia|
|Management||Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||TTA, Woods Bagot|
|Number of rooms||234|
|Number of suites||28|
|Number of restaurants||3|
The idea of the hotel project began in 1995, when the OAO Moskva Krasnye Holmy was established to develop a business complex called "Riverside Towers", located on the eastern tip of the unnamed island in Zamoskvorechye. The shareholder of this joint stock company is ENKA Holding.
The hotel construction was designed by Russian architects TTA, with the participation of international architect firm Woods Bagot. For the interior design, the work of interior design company BBG-BBGM was selected.
After the opening in 2005, Swissôtel Krasnye Holmy Moscow was named “The Best Design Hotel” by Lodging Hospitality Magazine.
- Myers, Steven Lee (October 5, 2005). "Article: Swissotel Krasnye Holmy – Hotel Watch". International Herald Tribune. Archived from the original on November 3, 2012. Retrieved 2 April 2010.
- "Has hotel performance in Russia reached saturation point?". Hotel News Resource. 2005-07-06. Retrieved 2 April 2010.
- Gostelow, Mary (June 30, 2008). "Gostelow Report". Hotels. Retrieved 2 April 2010.[dead link]
- "MKH". www.mkh.ru.
- "BBGM Architects & Interiors | MONOGRAM at BBGM | Washington, DC | Scottsdale, AZ". www.bbgm.com.
- http://www.bbg-bbgm.com/awards/[dead link]
- "Swissôtel Krasnye Holmy". ScyscraperPage. Skyscraper Source Media.