Swimming at the 1955 Pan American Games – Women's 400 metre freestyle
The women's 400 metre freestyle competition of the swimming events at the 1955 Pan American Games took place on 25 March. The last Pan American Games champion was Ana María Schultz of Argentina.
|Women's 400 metre freestyle at the II Pan American Games|
|Dates||March 25 (preliminaries and finals)|
All times are in minutes and seconds.
|KEY:||q||Fastest non-qualifiers||Q||Qualified||GR||Games record||NR||National record||PB||Personal best||SB||Seasonal best|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2013)
The final was held on March 25.
|Carolyn Green||United States||5:34.7|
|Carol Tait||United States||5:34.9|
|4||Susan Gray||United States||5:36.5|
- "O GLOBO News Archive - March 26, 1955, Morning, General, page 2". O GLOBO. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
- O GLOBO News Archive
- Hickoksports Archived 2012-12-05 at Archive.today
- All Pan medalists - Male
- All Pan medalists - Female
- Pan American Games - Swimming and Diving page, from gbrathletics.com; retrieved 2012-04-15.
- Swimming technical manual Archived 2011-07-28 at the Wayback Machine