Swimming at the 1955 Pan American Games – Women's 100 metre butterfly
The women's 100 metre butterfly competition of the swimming events at the 1955 Pan American Games took place on 25 March. It was the first appearance of this event in the Pan American Games.
|Women's 100 metre butterfly at the II Pan American Games|
|Dates||March 25 (preliminaries and finals)|
All times are in minutes and seconds.
|KEY:||q||Fastest non-qualifiers||Q||Qualified||GR||Games record||NR||National record||PB||Personal best||SB||Seasonal best|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2013)
The final was held on March 25.
|Betty Brey||United States||1:16.5|
|Shelley Mann||United States||1:17.7|
|4||Mary Jane Sears||United States||1:18.2|
- "O GLOBO News Archive - March 26, 1955, Morning, General, page 2". O GLOBO. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
- O GLOBO News Archive
- Hickoksports Archived 2012-12-05 at Archive.today
- All Pan medalists - Male
- All Pan medalists - Female
- Pan American Games - Swimming and Diving page, from gbrathletics.com; retrieved 2012-04-15.
- "Swimming Technical Manual" (PDF). Guadalajara 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 July 2011. Retrieved 23 October 2011.