Susanne Maria "Sussie" Eriksson (born 2 January 1963) is a Swedish singer and actress. Eriksson has worked in a number of musicals and had the lead role in the comedy series, c/o Segemyhr for five seasons and has also been seen in the singing show, Sing-A-Long.
Susanne Maria Eriksson
2 January 1963
Eriksson was born in Ekerö but resides nowadays in Ludvika. She had her first role at a young age in the Ludvikarevue where her father Lennart Eriksson worked and produced. Eriksson also worked as a child actress in the television show Från A till Ö. As an adult, she worked in theater with Les Misérables, ABBA – The True Story, Cabaret and Little Shop of Horrors. Eriksson has also acted in revues with Bosse Parnevik at Oscarsteatern and has done bar shows along with Siw Malmkvist and Lasse Berghagen in the group Creme Fraiche. Eriksson has also participated in the TV3 show Sing-A-Long.
As a comedian, she was noticed for her role as a flight attendant in the revue Alla var där at Folkan in Stockholm. She also acted in the TV4 comedy series c/o Segemyhr as Cilla, in the role of a long suffering wife of the unemployed former boss Fredrik Segermyhr. Eriksson starred in the films Lilla Jönssonligan och cornflakeskuppen and Adam och Eva. She is also part of the dark comedy group R.E.A. She has also acted in the ABBA musical Mamma Mia! as "Karin" which was shown in both Gothenburg and Stockholm from 2005 to 2007. In 2009, Eriksson along with Gunilla Backman and Charlott Strandberg did the show PrimaDonnor at Hamburger Börs. Eriksson participated as a celebrity dancer in the fifteenth season of Let’s Dance and made it to the final.
- 1996 – Lilla Jönssonligan och cornflakeskuppen
- 1997 – Adam & Eva
- 1997 – Herkules (voice)
- 2003 – C/o Segemyhr (TV series)
- 2000 – Jönssonligan spelar högt
- 2008 – Bolt (röst)
- 2011 – Någon annanstans i Sverige
- "Sussie Eriksson Produktion" (in Swedish). Tuugo.se. 2013-09-14. Archived from the original on 2014-01-11. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- Hillervik, Fredrika. "Jag blev aldrig tillrättavisad" (in Swedish). dt.se. Archived from the original on 2014-01-11. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Sussie Eriksson". Mammamiathemusical.se. 2007-06-15. Archived from the original on June 21, 2013. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "40 års Humor i Public Service". Webhallen.Com. Archived from the original on 2014-01-11. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Musikmaskinen vs. sing-a-long". Expressen. 2008-09-13. Archived from the original on 2014-06-18. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Babsan Goes World Wide / Kläder – Alla var där". Babsan.se. 1996-09-26. Archived from the original on April 18, 2012. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- Sidung, Erik (2009-09-10). "Rätt sent att få sitt första barn". Aftonbladet. Archived from the original on 2014-01-11. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Lundvik och Eriksson till "Let's dance"-final". Dagens Nyheter. 22 May 2020. Retrieved 29 May 2020.