Sussex Wildlife Trust
The Sussex Wildlife Trust is a wildlife trust and a registered charity covering the counties of East Sussex and West Sussex, England. The Trust's Chief Executive is Tor Lawrence who succeeds Tony Whitbread.
Woods Mill offices
The trust has its headquarters at Woods Mill near Small Dole and has 30,000 members including junior members. The Woods Mill site is itself a nature reserve with a lake, woodland and meadows.
The Trust manages 5000 acres (20 km²) of downland, woodland, wetland and heath. Their work also includes environmental education, working with land owners, companies and local communities to conserve Sussex. The Trust also manages many projects across the county of Sussex including the Gatwick Greenspace partnership.
- Amberley Wildbrooks
- Brickfield Meadow
- Burton and Chingford Ponds
- Castle Water and Rye Harbour
- Ditchling Beacon
- Ebernoe Common and Butcherland
- Eridge Rocks
Smaller nature reservesEdit
The Wildlife TrustEdit
- "Tor Lawrence is appointed Chief Executive of Sussex Wildlife Trust". Sussex Wildlife Trust. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- Charity Commission. Sussex Wildlife Trust, registered charity no. 207005.
- Sussex Wildlife Trust - Sussex Wildlife Trust
- at Wildaboutkent.com
- Gatwick Greenspace Partnership)
- http://www.wildlifetrusts.org/ The Wildlife Trusts