|Type||Privately held company|
|Founded||2013 in Rome, Italy|
|Founder||Carlo Ivo Alimo Bianchi|
|Carlo Ivo Alimo Bianchi, CEO
Sonia Tatti, CFORoberto Semprebene, Studio Manager
|Products||N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure, Enki, Lantern, Close to the Sun|
N.E.R.O .: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure was the first project of the company, presented as a Microsoft Xbox One exclusive at E3 2014 Developed with Unity, the game was released in May 2015 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and Steam in 2016. N.E.R.O. has been awarded 2 Drago D’Oro Italian Video Game Awards for the Best Italian Game 2016 and the Best Artistic Direction 2016 and it won the Best Video Game Trailer Award at the Trailers FilmFest 2014.
In 2015 Storm in a Teacup developed ENKI, a first-person horror adventure, featuring multiple endings that provides gamers with a replayable gaming experience. The game was developed with Unreal Engine and published on Steam.
Lantern is the third product of Storm in a Teacup, it aimed virtual reality market thanks to the technology of Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, maintaining a PC gaming experience without virtual reality.[clarification needed] It was published by 1C Company on Steam in November 2016.
In 2019 Storm in a Teacup released Close to the Sun, a first person horror adventure set in an alternative late 19th century and involving Nikola Tesla. The game was published by Wired Productions and released as an exclusive on Epic Games Store on May 2, 2019. Console versions followed on October 29, 2019.
- N.E.R.O .: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure (2015)
- ENKI (2015)
- Lantern (2016)
- Close to the Sun (2019)
- .Heywood, Matt. "Nero E3 2014 Preview and Impressions". Entertainment Buddha. Retrieved 2019-10-31.
- "I vincitori del premio Drago d'Oro 2016". IGN Italia (in Italian). 2016-03-10. Retrieved 2019-10-31.
- "VINCITORI VIDEOGAME TRAILER PASSATE EDIZIONI". Trailers FilmFest (in Italian). Retrieved 2019-10-31.
- "ENKI". HRK Game. Retrieved 2019-10-31.
- Groenewald, Arline (2016-11-10). "Lantern VR is Here to Spread Some Bright Virtual Reality Joy". VR The Gamers. Retrieved 2019-10-31.
- Malgieri, Fabrizia. "Wired Productions to publish Close to the Sun". Gamereactor UK. Retrieved 2019-10-31.
- Stevenson, Leo (2019-04-11). "Close to the Sun is the latest PC title exclusive to the Epic Games Store; releasing in May". PowerUp!. Retrieved 2019-10-31.
- Close to the Sun - Console Launch Trailer - IGN, retrieved 2019-10-31