Stockholm County Museum
Stockholm County Museum (Swedish: Stockholms läns museum) is the regional museum of Stockholm County, Sweden. The museum's head office is currently located at Flemingsberg in Huddinge Municipality. Previously, the museum was located at Sickla. 
The museum serves the inhabitants in the county, especially those living in districts without a local museum. It documents both pre-historical and historical structures in the county and promotes people to visit historical locations by arranging "cultural paths" binding these sites together. To invite people to learn about the history of the county, the museum has put a large amount of texts and historical images on-line.
It also offers information on how to preserve old buildings and promotes the use of traditional materials when restoring historical structures.
The museum attempts to put focus on the modern history of Stockholm, including its suburbs The area covered by the museum encompasses large parts of the Mälaren Valley and the Stockholm Archipelago, an area with more than 700 runestones, and many royal mansions, palaces, as well as many well-preserved homesteads and farmyards giving the landscape its characteristic. 
- "Stockholms läns museum". welma.se. Retrieved March 1, 2020.
- Stockholm County Museum, English summary
- Stockholm County Museum - Byggwebben
- Stockholm County Museum, Besök länet
- Media related to Stockholms läns museum at Wikimedia Commons
- Stockholms läns museum website
- "Byggwebben" (in Swedish). Stockholm County Museum. Archived from the original on 2008-01-13. Retrieved 2008-03-07. ("Building restoration")
- "Besök länet" (in Swedish). Stockholm County Museum. Archived from the original on 2008-01-06. Retrieved 2008-03-07. ("Discover the county")