Stjepan Gomboš (1895–1975) was a Croatian Jewish architect responsible for the design of many business and residential buildings throughout the city of Zagreb. Gomboš was also active in other parts of Croatia and, as a writer, contributed much to the Croatian modern architecture. He was buried at the Mirogoj Cemetery.
|Died||27 April 1975 (aged 80)|
- Snješka Knežević (2011, p. 180)
- Goldstein (2005, pp. 287)
- (in Croatian) Ha-Kol (Glasilo Židovske zajednice u Hrvatskoj); Aleksander Laslo, Nataša Maksimović Subašić; Graditelji novog Zagreba; stranica 22; broj 108, siječanj / veljača 2009.
- (in Croatian) Gradska groblja Zagreb: Stjepan Gomboš, Mirogoj Ž-10-I-5
- Extended biography (in Croatian)