This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Till was deputy managing director of British Sky Broadcasting's movie channels and joined PolyGram Filmed Entertainment in January 1992 as President of its international distribution arm before joining Universal Pictures International (UPI), where he became president and one of the most important film people in London. He left UPI in 2000 and became chairman and chief executive at UIP. After leaving UIP, he was Chairman of Icon Productions UK and then became CEO of Sonar Entertainment in 2012.
- McFarlane, Brian; Institute, British Film (2005). The encyclopedia of British film. Methuen. p. 230. Retrieved 30 March 2011.
- "Stewart Till". Variety. 31 March 2012. Retrieved 13 October 2019.
- "BSkyB's Till to top PolyGram pic div". Variety. 16 December 1991. p. 49.
- Dawtrey, Adam (18 September 2006). "Till Up for ITV Topper". Daily Variety. p. 22.
- Keslassy, Elsa; Littleton, Cynthia (28 August 1995). "RHI rebrands, taps Stewart Till as CEO". Variety. Retrieved 13 October 2019.
- Dawtrey, Adam (9 December 1999). "Till Ankles As UPI Prexy". Daily Variety. p. 1.
|This article about a British businessperson born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to film in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|