This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (April 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Romanov in March 2006
|Born||Stephanie A. Romanov|
January 24, 1969
Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
|Children||Lily Andreja Romanov-Wechsler|
Life and careerEdit
Romanov was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. She first began modeling in Europe and was discovered at 15 by Elite Model Management founder, John Casablancas. Her first professional modeling job was in Europe, shooting fashion layouts for Italian and French Bazaar. She then moved to New York to pursue a professional model career, leaving her family in Las Vegas. She appeared in ELLE, Vanity Fair and French Vogue.
In 1993, Romanov decided to leave modeling in favour of acting. She landed her first role as Teri Spencer on Aaron Spelling's Models, Inc.. She went on to land guest starring roles in Homicide: Life on the Street, The Sentinel, Just Shoot Me! and Burke's Law. She starred on Angel for four seasons, playing Lilah Morgan from 2000–2003.
Romanov has also appeared in several films, including Spy Hard and Menno's Mind. She played Jacqueline Kennedy in the critically acclaimed Thirteen Days and appeared in The Final Cut alongside Robin Williams.
- Slumber Party Slaughter (2012 film) - as Victoria Spencer
- Last Night (2010) - as Sandra
- The Final Cut (2004) - as Jennifer Bannister
- Tricks (2004) - as Candy
- It Is What It Is (2001)
- Thirteen Days (2000) - as Jacqueline Kennedy
- Sunset Strip (2000) - as Christine
- Angel (2000–2003) (recurring) as Lilah Morgan
- Dark Spiral (1999) as Soupie
- Seven Days (TV series) Episodes: Sister's Keeper (1999) and Kansas (2001) - as Svetlana Vulkavitch
- Alexandria Hotel (1998)
- Due South Episode: Odds (1998) - as Denny "Lady Shoes" Scarpa
- Cadillac (1997) as Kathy
- Early Edition (TV series) Episode: Redfellas (1997) - as Paulina Rosanova
- Just Shoot Me! Episode: La Cage (1997) - as Nikki Ellston
- The Sentinel Episode: The Inside Man (1997) - as Michelle Lazar
- Menno's Mind (1996) - as Loria
- Spy Hard (1996) as Victoria/Barbara Dahl
- Homicide: Life on the Street (TV series) Episode: Fire, Part 1 and 2 (1995) - as Anne Kennedy
- Burke's Law (TV series) Episode: Who Killed the Tennis Ace? (1995) - as Liza Dean
- Models Inc. (TV series) (1994–1995) - as Teri Spencer, and Monique Duran
- Melrose Place (TV series) (1994) - as Teri Spencer (two episodes)
- "BBC - Cult - Angel - Interview". BBC. Retrieved 30 January 2015.
- "Stephanie Romanov - About his Career". Globalpop.com. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- Westlake Malibu Magazine: "The Seductive Attraction of Stephanie Romanov" by Diana Addison Lyle January 2016