Stefanie Thurmann (born 25 March 1982 in Perleberg, Brandenburg) is a German sport shooter. She won a bronze medal in the women's sport pistol at the 2009 ISSF World Cup series in Changwon, South Korea, accumulating a score of 787.2 points.
|Born||25 March 1982|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
|Event(s)||10 m air pistol (AP40)|
25 m pistol (SP)
|Club||SG Frankfurt Oder 1406|
|Coached by||Karl-Heinz Urban|
Thurmann represented Germany at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where she competed in the women's 25 m pistol, along with her teammate Munkhbayar Dorjsuren, who eventually won the bronze medal in the final. She finished only in twenty-third place by one point ahead of Italy's Maura Genovesi from the final attempt, for a total score of 576 points (291 in the precision stage and 285 in the rapid fire).
- "ISSF Profile – Stefanie Thurmann". ISSF. Retrieved 27 January 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Stefanie Thurmann". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- "Stefanie Thurmann holt überraschend Bronze" [Stefanie Thurmann brings surprising bronze] (in German). German Shooting and Archery Federation. 13 April 2009. Retrieved 27 January 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Women's 25m Pistol Qualification". Archived from the original on 16 August 2012. Retrieved 27 January 2013.
- Official website (in German)
- NBC 2008 Olympics profile at the Wayback Machine (archived 2012-08-16)
- Stefanie Thurmann at the International Olympic Committee
- Stefanie Thurmann at the Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund (in German)