Steel is a metal alloy that is composed principally of iron and carbon.
Steel may also refer to:
Specific iron alloysEdit
Other metal objectsEdit
- Firesteel for generating of sparks by impacts with flints
- Honing steel, a rod used for realigning the microscopic edge of blades
- Steel guitar, a special type of guitar and a special way of playing it
- Steel, a device held against the strings when playing a steel guitar
- Sword, sometimes termed "steel" in certain cultures
- Steel belt, used in many industries such as food, chemical, wood processing and transportation.
- Steel abrasive, loose particles used for blast cleaning or to improve the properties of metal surfaces
Art and entertainmentEdit
- Steel (comics), a name used by several fictional characters in DC Comics
- Steel (video game), a 1989 science fiction shoot 'em up
- Steel Brightblade, a fictional character in the Dragonlance novels
- Steel, a fictional type of Pokémon in the gameplay of Pokémon
Film and televisionEdit
- Steel (1933 film), an Italian drama film directed by Walter Ruttmann
- Steel (1979 film), a drama film directed by Steve Carver
- Steel (1997 film), an American film based on the DC Comics character
- Steel (TV channel), an Italian TV channel
- "Steel" (The Twilight Zone), a 1963 television episode
- Steele (disambiguation)
- Steal (disambiguation)
- Dr. Steel (disambiguation)
- Steel Town (disambiguation)
- De Stijl
- Sapphire & Steel, British television series
- British Steel (album), album by Judas Priest
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Steel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.