Statute Law Revision Act 1867
|Long title||An Act for further promoting the Revision of the Statute Law by repealing certain Enactments which have ceased to be in force or have become unnecessary.|
|Citation||30 & 31 Vict c 59|
|Royal assent||15 July 1867|
|Commencement||15 July 1867|
This Act was partly in force in Great Britain at the end of 2010.
The Schedule to this Act was repealed by section 1 of, and the Schedule to, the Statute Law Revision Act 1893.
- Halsbury's Statutes
- Council of Law Reporting. The Law Reports. The Public General Statutes, with a list of the local and private Acts, passed in the thirtieth and thirty-first years of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Victoria. London. 1867. Pages 622 to 748.
- A Collection of the Public General Statutes passed in the Thirtieth and Thirty-first Years of Her Majesty Queen Victoria. Printed by Eyre and Spottiswoode, Printers to the Queen. London. 1867. Pages 374 to 460. Digitized copy from Google Books.
- [Bill 194] Statute Law Revision [H. L.]. Parliamentary papers. HC Bills 1867 VI (194) 119. 6 June 1867. — text of the bill includes commentary justifying each repeal, which is not in text of the act as passed.
- The citation of this Act by this short title is authorised by section 2 of this Act.
- The Acts of Parliament (Commencement) Act 1793
- The Statute Law Revision Act 1867, preamble
- The Chronological Table of the Statutes, 1235 - 2010. The Stationery Office. 2011. ISBN 978-0-11-840509-6. Part 1. Page 447, read with pages viii and x.
- The Statute Law Revision (Isle of Man) Act 1991, sections 1(1) and 2(2) and Schedule 1
- The Interpretation Act 1978, section 4(b)
- A Collection of the Public General Statutes passed in the Thirtieth and Thirty-first Years of Her Majesty Queen Victoria. Printed by Eyre and Spottiswoode, Printers to the Queen. London. 1867. Pages 374 to 460. Statute Law Revision Act 1867
- List of amendments and repeals in the Republic of Ireland from the Irish Statute Book