The State University of New York Press (more commonly referred to as the SUNY Press) is a university press affiliated with the State University of New York system. The press, which was founded in 1966, is located in Albany, New York and publishes scholarly works in various fields.
|Parent company||State University of New York system|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Albany, New York|
The SUNY Press has agreements with several print-on-demand and electronic vendors, such as Ingram, Integrated Books International, EBSCO, ProQuest, Project MUSE, the Philosophy Documentation Center, Google, and Amazon. SUNY Press is also a member of the Association of University Presses. Books published by SUNY Press are 80% scholarly works from professors within the SUNY system or other schools and universities. The remaining 20% are aimed at a general audience.
See also Edit
- "About SUNY Press". State University of New York Press. Archived from the original on December 1, 2022. Retrieved February 2, 2023.
- "State University of New York Press". Publishers Global. Archived from the original on March 6, 2023. Retrieved February 22, 2023.
- "SUNY Press Mission Statement". Archived from the original on August 15, 2019.
- "SUNY Press - SUNY". system.suny.edu. Archived from the original on February 7, 2022.
- Fox, Deanna (June 8, 2018). "SUNY Press a conduit for shared wisdom". Times Union. Archived from the original on March 19, 2020.
- "Our Members". Association of University Presses. Archived from the original on December 21, 2022. Retrieved January 30, 2023.