St. Cyprian Catholic Church (Philadelphia)
|St. Cyprian Catholic Church|
|Location||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Pastor(s)||Federico A. Britto|
The first St. Cyprian Church was established in 2000 when Saint Carthage and Transfiguration of Our Lord consolidated.
The current parish named St. Cyprian was founded in 2013 as a consolidation of six parishes in West Philadelphia:
- Our Lady of the Rosary (founded 1886)
- Our Lady of Victory (1899)
- Transfiguration of Our Lord (1909)
- Saint Carthage (1915)
- Saint Cyprian (2000), and
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament (2005)
The current church was built in 1924. The campus also includes a rectory, daycare, and elementary school.
- "History". St. Cyprian Roman Catholic Church. 2011-02-09. Archived from the original on 2011-02-09. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "History of Saint Cyprian Parish". Saint Cyprian Parish. Retrieved December 7, 2016.
- "St. Cyprian". Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Philadelphia. 2009-03-12. Archived from the original on 2009-03-12. Retrieved 2020-04-22.
- "Three Catholic schools closing in Bucks County". Bucks County Courier Times. 2011-03-01. Retrieved 2020-04-22.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to St. Cyprian Roman Catholic Church (Philadelphia).|