Square One Bus Terminal
Square One Bus Terminal is a GO Transit intercity bus terminal located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. It is situated directly across Rathburn Road West from the Mississauga City Centre Transit Terminal (the main hub for local MiWay bus service and a stop on the Mississauga Transitway) and the Square One Shopping Centre.
|Location||210 Centre View Drive|
|Bus stands||12 bus bays|
|Structure type||Bus shelters|
|Station code||GO Transit: 00132|
Routes stopping at the terminal include: off-peak bus service along the Milton GO Train corridor from downtown Toronto; Mississauga to Finch Bus Terminal; Mississauga to Guelph; Hamilton to Richmond Hill; Highway 407 West routes; and routes connecting Waterloo Region to Greater Toronto.
A permanent terminal building was opened in March 2016. The terminal includes public washrooms, an indoor waiting area, staffed ticket counters and 24-hour automated ticket vending machines.
The terminal includes 193 parking spaces along Centre View Drive.
GO Bus servicesEdit
Westbound platform assignments:
- Platform 1: 40/40A Trafalgar Road, Dundas Street & Hamilton GO
- Platform 2: 46/46A/47
- Platform 3: 47B McMaster University
- Platform 4: 21/21A/21P/45
- Platform 5: 29 Guelph/Mississauga
- Platform 6: 25/25C Waterloo/Mississauga
Eastbound platform assignments:
- Platform 8: 45/45A/47A Highway 407
- Platform 9: 46/47 Highway 407
- Platform 10: 19/19B/19C Mississauga/North York
- Platform 12: 21/21A/21H/21J/21K/21P Union Station
- Platform 13: 40 Pearson Airport/Richmond Hill
- Kalinowski, Tess (March 31, 2016). "GO bus terminal opens at Mississauga's Square One". Toronto Star. Retrieved December 15, 2016.
- "Milton GO Train & Bus Schedule" (PDF). GO Transit. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-09-16. Retrieved 2008-02-28.
- "Square One Bus Terminal". GO Transit. Retrieved November 16, 2017.
Media related to Square One Bus Terminal at Wikimedia Commons