|Look up sparrow or spadger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sparrow may refer to:
- AIM-7 Sparrow, an American air-to-air missile
- Supermarine Sparrow, a British two-seat light aircraft designed by R. J. Mitchell
- CallAir A-9 Sparrow, an agricultural aircraft
- Carlson Sparrow, an ultralight aircraft
- Corbin Sparrow, a battery-powered electric vehicle or "micro car"
- AN/APQ-64 Sparrow II, a type of radar
- Sparrow (email client), an e-mail client for Mac OS X and iOS
- Paladin Sparrow, an American powered parachute design
- Sparrow (target missile), an Israeli air-launched target missile
- Vortech Sparrow, an American gyroplane design
- IE 2700 and 2750 Classes (nicknamed Sparrow), Diesel Multiple Units in service in Ireland
- Sea Sparrow missile
- Beresheet, lunar lander formerly known as "Sparrow"
- The Sparrow (1914 film), a 1914 French silent film
- Sparrows (1916 film), a Dutch film
- Sparrows (1926 film), starring Mary Pickford
- Sparrow (1993 film), a 1993 Italian drama film directed by Franco Zeffirelli
- Sparrow (2008 film), a Hong Kong film
- Sparrow (2010 film), a horror film directed by Shaun Troke
- Sparrows (2015 film), an Icelandic film directed by Rúnar Rúnarsson
- Al Asfour (The Sparrow), a 1972 Egyptian film by director Youssef Chahine
- Red Sparrow (2018 film), a spy thriller depicting a part of Soviets secret service
- The Sparrow (novel), a 1996 science fiction novel by Mary Doria Russell
- The Sparrow (1967 play), by Alan Ayckbourn
- The Sparrow (2007 play), about a teenage girl with a troubled past
- The Sparrows (band), a predecessor band to Steppenwolf that included John Kay
- Sparrows (band), a Canadian post hardcore trio
- Sparrows (album), a 2002 album by Anathallo
- "Sparrow" (Marvin Gaye song), 1977
- "Sparrow" (Emeli Sandé song), 2019
- "Sparrow", song by The Boo Radleys from the album Everything's Alright Forever
- "Sparrow", song by Simon & Garfunkel from the album Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M.
- "The Sparrow", song by Mastodon from the album The Hunter
- "The Sparrow", song by The Ramblers
- R v Sparrow, a Canadian judicial decision, and its "Sparrow test"
- Sparrow, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Sparrow Lake, Ontario, Canada
- Sparrow Hospital, Lansing, Michigan
- Sparrow's resolution limit, a criterion for optical resolution
- Sparrow, the Chinese name for Mahjong
- "The Sparrows", a nickname of the 79th Light Anti-Aircraft Battery, a Royal Artillery unit of the British Army
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sparrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.