South European Society and Politics
South European Society and Politics is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal in the social sciences, focusing on the region of Southern Europe. The journal covers both "old" and "new" Southern Europe, focusing on Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain, and Turkey. The journal is published by Taylor and Francis and the editors-in-chief are Susannah Verney (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens) and Anna Bosco (University of Florence).
|Edited by||Susannah Verney, Anna Bosco|
|ISO 4||South Eur. Soc. Politics|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "South European Society and Politics". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "Content/Database Overview - GEOBASE Source List". Engineering Village. Elsevier. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "Source details: South European Society and Politics". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2019-05-29.
- "South European Society and Politics". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2018.
|This article about a journal on politics or political science is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.