Soul Night/Live! is a live album by saxophonist Willis Jackson which was recorded in New York City in 1964 and released on the Prestige label in 1966. This was the third album to be released from the same performance following Live! Action and Jackson's Action! with a fourth later release Tell It... appearing in 1967.
|Live album by|
|Recorded||March 21, 1964|
The Allegro, New York City
|Willis Jackson chronology|
|The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide|||
|The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings|||
All compositions by Willis Jackson except as indicated
- "The Man I Love" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin) - 5:40
- "Perdido" (Juan Tizol) - 9:00
- "Thunderbird" - 5:10
- "Polka Dots and Moonbeams" (Jimmy Van Heusen, Johnny Burke) - 5:50
- "All Soul" (Curtis Lewis) - 5:00
- "Flamingo" (Ted Grouya, Edmund Anderson) - 5:40
- Recorded at The Allegro in New York City on March 21, 1964
- Prestige Records discography accessed March 5, 2013
- Allmusic listing accessed March 5, 2013
- Swenson, J., ed. (1985). The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. USA: Random House/Rolling Stone. pp. 111. ISBN 0-394-72643-X.
- Cook, Richard; Morton, Brian (2008). The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings (9th ed.). Penguin. p. 757. ISBN 978-0-141-03401-0.