|Look up Software or software in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Software usually refers to instructions for computer hardware to execute.
Software may also refer to:
- IEEE Software, a magazine
- Software (novel), part of the Ware Tetralogy, a 1982 cyber-punk novel by Rudy Rucker
- Software (album), 1999 album by Grace Slick
- Software (band), a German electronic duo active between 1984 and 2000
- Software, Etc., a predecessor of the video game retailer GameStop
- GNOME Software, a GNOME software package for managing software installation
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Software.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.