SoCal may refer to several institutions and places in the United States:
- Southern California, the southern portion of the state of California.
- The University of Southern California, a private research university located in Los Angeles, California.
- South Callaway High School, a public high school located in Mokane, Missouri.
- So Cal, a clothing brand owned by No Fear, Inc., marketed especially to youth and California residents.
- SoCal, also Socal, SOCAL: Standard Oil of California, now Chevron
- SoCal Val, American professional wrestling valet, ringside attendant, backstage interviewer, occasional ring announcer and TNA Knockout
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SoCal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.