No Fear is an American lifestyle clothing brand that was created in 1989 by Mark Simo, Brian Simo, and Marty Moates. No Fear Inc. products are sold at various retail stores and company owned stores. It also offers No Fear energy drinks under the same brand, in a joint venture with Pepsi. The company currently employs about 450 people. On February 25, 2011, they filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. The UK-based sports retailer Sports Direct bought No Fear in August 2011. 
|Products||Action Sports Apparel|
Number of employees
|Divisions||No Fear MX|
No Fear T-shirts were very popular from the mid-1990s to early-2000s, peculiarly not having been endorsed by any celebrities. Shirts typically featured existential slogans or quotes that touted the virtues of extreme sports. Common themes included fear of death, lack of laziness, contempt for social norms, and the law.
No Fear Energy DrinkEdit
No Fear began distributing a No Fear Energy drink through partnership with SoBe. Flavors and versions currently consist of:
- Original (grapefruit)
- Sugar Free
- Motherload (berry)
- Bloodshot (orange/dragonfruit)
In Europe, they are making a different variety called Extreme Energy in partnership with UK based Aimia Foods.
No Fear began a promotion in 2009 to earn No Fear "cred" by entering codes found under the tab of the cans. Participants can use points earned to acquire No Fear Gear. Grand Prizes include admission to:
On February 12, 2008, World Extreme Cagefighting announced that the No Fear Energy Drink brand had entered a deal with the WEC as the promotion's official presenting sponsor and exclusive energy drink sponsor. The partnership was begun with an event that took place in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the next day.
- Eric Sanderson (March 2, 2011). "No Fear files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy - Bankruptcy News - BankruptcyHome.com". bankruptcyhome.com. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Sports Direct's billionaire owner Mike Ashley swoops on No Fear brand". Retrieved 11 August 2018.
- "CURRENTLY IN CULTURE". mbconf.ca. Retrieved 2008-01-23.
- "No Fear Energy". NoFear.com. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- "No Fear Eearn Some Cred". NoFear.com. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- "No Fear Sponsors WEC". WEC.tv. Retrieved 2008-02-12.