This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: references (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sneha Sharma (born 1 August 1990) is an Indian racing driver who competes in Formula 4 National Racing Championship, she is also professionally a Pilot with IndiGo Airlines (since 2012). Sneha was born in Kolkata however, since childhood she has been raised in Mumbai, she did her education from the Conossa Convent School in Mumbai and flying training from San Francisco, Miami in USA and Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.
|Born||1 January 1990|
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
|(formula 3 ) career|
She has been racing since the age of 16. At the age of 17 she raced in the MRF National karting championship while pursuing her high school and flying studies.In 2010 she graduated to cars from karts and has also competed in the JK Tyre National racing Championship. Sneha secured a second position in her 4-stroke category at the JK Tyre National Karting Championship 2009 and was also the only girl to qualify for the final round of the KCT of the MAI National Karting Championship. She was shortlisted for the 2015 Volkswagen Vento Cup and The Toyota Etios Cup in India. Sneha Sharma was given the title of India's fastest female Racer after securing top 5 position in the Mercedes young star driver program. Because of not having a sponsor or a strong economic background, the teachers who taught her about basics of braking and cornering were simple mechanics and Sneha has performed various jobs at the race track to subsidise her racing fee. As of today Sneha receives sponsorship for her racing career from JK tyres and Indigo airlines. She has also been offered racing seats in Germany and Malaysia. Currently, in various categories, Sneha has won over all, 6 race victories and 14 runner up positions
- "W Series name 28 drivers through to the next stage". W Series. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- Nayar, Aashmita (6 November 2015). "Sneha Sharma Is Not Only India's Fastest Woman Racer, She's Also A Pilot". Huffington Post. Retrieved 10 July 2016.
- Kavyashree, IJ (10 November 2015). "Racing against the odds, Meet the Indian Lady Pilot and Racer - Sneha Sharma!". Inspiration Unlimited e-Magazine. Retrieved 10 July 2016.
- Ghosh, Saikat (13 January 2015). "Mumbai girl Sneha Sharma takes on men on their own turn, at their terms". The Indian Express. Retrieved 10 July 2016.
- Anam, Aysha (18 February 2016). "From Racer To Pilot: Journey Of India's 'Fastest Lady' Sneha Sharma". NWI. Retrieved 10 July 2016.
- Jain, Shreya (26 July 2015). "Giving boys a tough time". The Hindu. Retrieved 10 July 2016.
- Sirari, Sakshi (11 November 2015). "Love for speed & flying: Meet F4 driver Sneha Sharma". SheThePeopleTV. Retrieved 10 July 2016.