Skjern is the home town of the player character in the action-RPG video game Expeditions: Viking.
- Martin Borch (1852 at Skerngaard near Skjern – 1937) a Danish architect
- Egon Hansen (born 1931 in Skjern) a Danish former sports shooter, competed in the 1972 Summer Olympics
- Gnags (formed 1966 in Skjern) a Danish rock band formed by brothers Peter & Jens Nielsen
- Marianne Bonde (born 1984 in Skjern) a Danish retired handball player, played for Slagelse DT and for Denmark
- BY3: Population 1st January, by urban areas The Mobile Statbank from Statistics Denmark
- Media related to Skjern at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a location in the Central Denmark Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|