Siyang County (simplified Chinese: 泗阳县; traditional Chinese: 泗陽縣; pinyin: Sìyáng Xiàn) is under the administration of Suqian, Jiangsu province, China. It borders the prefecture-level city of Huai'an to the southeast.
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,418 km2 (547 sq mi)|
|• Density||750/km2 (2,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Siyang is famous for its poplar tree. It is the earliest Chinese county and the Italian poplar tree were the highest poplar coverage of China as China polar tree industry county of the most developed county forestry of China and to learn the unique honor of "China YiYang township of" title of county the name. In addition, SiYang because has the Chinese unique poplar museum, and hold China unique YangShuJie which is famous and well-known.
In the present, Siyang County has 11 towns and 5 townships.
- 11 towns
- 5 townships
- www.xzqh.org (in Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Siyang" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Suqian Statistical Yearbook 2012/《宿迁统计年鉴2012》.(in Chinese) Accessed 9 July 2014.
- China 2010 Census County-by-county Statistics/《中国2010年人口普查分县资料》.(in Chinese) Accessed 9 July 2014.
- "宿迁市-行政区划网 www.xzqh.org" (in Chinese). XZQH. Retrieved 2012-05-24.