In December 2013, Revlon announced it was exiting the Chinese cosmetic market, thus pulling Sinful Colors off the Chinese shelves.
In 2016, Sinful Colors partnered with Kylie Jenner to launch a nail polish collection. In 2018, the brand partnered with Vanessa Hudgens to create a nail polish collection, and named her Global Color Collaborator of Sinful Colors.
The company's headquarters is located in Beltsville, Maryland.
- "Revlon Nail Polish Line To Lay Off 117 In Md". Retrieved 2017-08-18.
- "SinfulColors". SinfulColors. Retrieved 2017-08-18.
- "Mirage Cosmetics, Inc. - Relationship Science". Relationship Science. Retrieved 2017-08-19.
- "Revlon Acquires Mirage Cosmetics | Mergr". mergr.com. Retrieved 2017-08-19.
- PMC (2011-03-25). "Revlon Acquires Sinful Nail Brand". WWD. Retrieved 2017-08-18.
- Maria Ajit Thomas, Phil Wahba, Cosmetics maker Revlon to exit China, Reuters.com, 31 December 2013
- Amy Sciarretto, Is Kylie Jenner's New Sinful Colors Nail Polish Collection Different? There's A Big Change Coming, Bustle.com, 30 March 2016
- Lauren Windle, Poundland is selling Kylie Jenner’s sold-out Sinful Color Nail Polishes for just a quid, Thesun.co.uk, 16 June 2017
- Alex Warner, Vanessa Hudgens Just Launched an Insanely Cool Makeup Collection, Marieclaire.com, 18 April 2018
- Allanah Dykes, Vanessa Hudgens Sinful Colors Festival Collection Is Everything But Sinful, Elitedaily.com, 19 April 2018