Kylie Kristen Jenner (born August 10, 1997) is an American media personality, socialite, businesswoman, and model. She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007 and is the founder and owner of cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics.
Jenner in 2017
Kylie Kristen Jenner
August 10, 1997
|Residence||Hidden Hills, California, U.S.|
|Education||Sierra Canyon School|
Laurel Springs School
|Net worth||US$1 billion (estimate)|
|Partner(s)||Travis Scott (2017–)|
|Parent(s)||Caitlyn Jenner (né Bruce Jenner; father)|
Kris Jenner (mother)
At age 14 in 2012, she collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun, along with her sister Kendall, and created a line of clothing, "Kendall & Kylie". In 2015, Jenner launched her own cosmetics line called Kylie Lip Kits, which was renamed to Kylie Cosmetics the following year. She also released a mobile app that reached number one on the iTunes App Store.
In 2014 and 2015, Time magazine listed the Jenner sisters on their list of the most influential teens in the world, citing their considerable influence among youth on social media. As of November 2019, with over 150 million followers, she is one of the most followed people on Instagram. In 2017, Jenner was placed on the Forbes Celebrity 100 list, making her the youngest person to be featured on the list. Jenner starred on her own spin-off series, Life of Kylie, which premiered on E! on August 6, 2017.
According to Forbes magazine, Jenner's net worth is estimated at US$1 billion, making her, at age 21, the world's youngest billionaire as of March 2019. However, the notion of Jenner being self-made is a subject of controversy, owing to her privileged background. In November 2018, New York Post credited her for being the most influential celebrity in the fashion industry.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Career
- 3 Personal life
- 4 Filmography
- 5 Awards and nominations
- 6 Notes
- 7 References
- 8 External links
Jenner was born in 1997 in Los Angeles, California. The youngest daughter of 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon winner Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner) and TV personality Kris Jenner, she has an older sister, Kendall. On Kris's side of the family, she has three older half-sisters, Kourtney, Kim and Khloé Kardashian, and one older half-brother, Rob. Jenner also has three older half-brothers from Caitlyn's side of the family—Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner—and an older half-sister, Casey.
Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School, where she was a member of the cheerleading team. Jenner claims to have performed in plays while attending school, along with community plays. In 2012, she became homeschooled and enrolled in an at-home education program, from which she graduated with a high school diploma in July 2015 from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California.
2007–2012: Keeping Up with the Kardashians
In 2007, Jenner, along with her parents and siblings, Kendall, Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob, began appearing in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which chronicles the personal and professional lives of their family members. The series was successful for its network, E!, and has resulted in the creation of numerous spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons, in which Jenner has made multiple guest appearances. The sisters hosted Glee: The 3D Concert Movie at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood, California in August 2011, In 2011, they were featured in Seventeen magazine's Style Stars of the Year, and selected them as "Style Ambassadors" for the magazine. The two hosted the premiere of The Vow in Hollywood in February 2012. The Jenners also interviewed the cast of The Hunger Games premiere in the at The Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles in March 2012. Later in 2012, she starred alongside her sister Kendall and mother Kris Jenner in an episode of American reality television series America's Next Top Model.
2013–2014: Early endorsements
Jenner has two nail lacquers from the Nicole by OPI nail polish brand called Wear Something Spar-kylie and Rainbow in the S-kylie. Kendall and Kylie earned $100,000 each for their OPI endorsements in 2013.
On November 15, 2013, the Jenner sisters announced that they would launch The Kendall & Kylie Collection with PacSun which launched on February 2013. Since its conception, the sisters have released several collections for this line. In July 2013, the Jenner sisters launched a jewelry line with Pascal Mouawad's Glamhouse to create the Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie jewelry collection.
Jenner set up an eBay account where she auctions old clothing to raise money for the Children's Hospital Los Angeles. Jenner joined her family in a charity yard sale on November 10, 2013. Proceeds from the sale were donation-matched and sent to Share Our Strength: No Kid Hungry and the Greater Los Angeles Fisher House Foundation. She joined Khloé, Kendall, Lil Twist, and The Game at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, California for a charity bowling game on January 19, 2014. The event was held to raise money for The Robin Hood Foundation, a nonprofit for which The Game pledged to raise $1 million in donations. The Jenner sisters participated in singer Chris Brown's two Kick'n It For Charity Celebrity Kickball games in Glendale, California on July 19, 2014 and on August 16, 2014. At the first game, she competed on actor/singer Quincy Brown's team. Jenner donated to the Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender community.
In February 2014, she and Kendall launched a shoe and handbag line for Steve Madden's Madden Girl line. The Jenner sisters co-hosted the 2014 Much Music Video Awards, where Kylie made her acting debut in a promo for the show in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in June 2014. In August 2014, the Jenner sisters appeared in singer PartyNextDoor's "Recognize" music video. Jenner and her sister Kendall co-authored the dystopian science fiction novel Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia, which revolved around two twin girls, Lex and Livia, in a "self-sustaining biosphere" put together from the remains of Earth known as Indra. The novel was criticized upon release as a ghostwritten work, which prompted its ghostwriter Maya Sloan to reveal that while the Jenner sisters wrote a two-page outline for what they wanted the novel to be like, Sloan was truly responsible for the writing of the book. However, the Jenners' creative director, Elizabeth Killmond-Roman, clarified that the two had numerous Skype and FaceTime calls with Sloan to discuss the content of the novel. The novel was mostly panned by critics, and sold only 13,000 copies in its first four months on sale. The book was also given a sequel, Time of the Twins, which was also co-authored by the Jenner sisters. Jenner launched a line of hair extensions through a partnership with Bellami Hair, called Kylie Hair Kouture, in October 2014.
2015–2018: Rise of Kylie Cosmetics
Jenner became skincare brand Nip + Fab's second-ever ambassador in March 2015.
The Jenner sisters were booed while introducing brother-in-law Kanye West's performance at the Billboard Music Awards in May 2015. In May 2015, an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians premiered in which Jenner admitted to getting a lip augmentation. Her enhanced lips from lip fillers created speculation and gained her publicity. Prior to the episode's debut, Jenner stated that she merely used lip liner and over lined her lips. As a result, the practice of suctioning one's lips into a small glass in order to induce greater blood flow to swell the lips was called the "Kylie Jenner Challenge" (though there was no indication that Jenner herself employed this method). Jenner responded to this by stating, "I'm not here to try & encourage people/young girls to look like me or to think this is the way they should look." In June 2015, the Jenner sisters launched their clothing line Kendall + Kylie with British fashion retailer Topshop. This Topshop clothing line also featured swimsuits. In August 2015, Jenner announced that she would be launching her first lipstick line as a part of her self-titled lip kit under the name Kylie Lip Kit. In September 2015, Jenner launched her new personalized website and mobile app. In October 2015, Jenner starred in Tyga's music video for his song "Dope'd Up".
In February 2016, Jenner's cosmetic company was renamed to Kylie Cosmetics and the number of kits produced rose from an initial 15,000 to 500,000. Jenner released a three-minute-long promotional video for a series of lip glosses in March 2016, directed by Colin Tilley and starring fellow models Karin Jinsui, Mara Teigen, and Jasmine Sanders. The song in the video was revealed to be "Three Strikes" by Terror Jr, a band created on the same day as the release of the video; however, the lead singer, who was later revealed to be singer Lisa Vatale, was heavily speculated to be Jenner herself. However, Jenner subsequently denied any involvement with the band. In May 2016, she made her musical debut rapping on producer Burberry Perry's song "Beautiful Day", with Lil Yachty, model Jordyn Woods, and Justine Skye. In fall of 2016, Jenner was announced to be the new face of PUMA along with Rae Sremmurd. In April 2017, she made a surprise appearance at the Rio Americano High School prom in Sacramento alongside junior Albert Ochoa after hearing that his date had turned him down.
In June 2017, Jenner announced two new cosmetics sets in collaboration with her sister Khloe Kardashian and the Kylie Cosmetics KoKo collection. Later that month, Jenner was accused of stealing designs for a series of camouflage items released on her online store from independent design label PluggedNYC, whose creative director supported the claims. Later that June, Jenner was placed at number 59 on the Forbes Celebrity 100, which calculates the 100 highest-paid celebrities of the previous 12 months, after earning approximately US$41,000,000, making her the youngest person on the list at 19 years old. Jenner collaborated with Melbourne-based sunglasses brand Quay Australia to release a line of sunglasses, Quay x Kylie. In 2018, the company Kylie Cosmetics has reportedly sold about $630 million worth of makeup.
Jenner stars in a reality show revolving around her life, Life of Kylie, which premiered in August 2017. The reality show drew half the viewers that brother Rob Kardashian's reality series Rob & Chyna did on its debut.
2019–present: Debut of Kylie Skin
In April 2019, Jenner and her sister Kim Kardashian' KKW Beauty were teaming up to launch a new fragrance. This collaboration became Jenner's first foray into fragrance and it launched on April 26. In 2019, Jenner founded her own skincare brand Kylie Skin which was launched on May 22, 2019. The brand began producing dermis products, including face washes, scrubs, moisturizers and makeup removing wipes. In September, Jenner announced that she's serving as the makeup artistic director for Balmain's Spring 2020 runway show at Paris Fashion Week. To celebrate the new line, Kylie Cosmetics and Balmain launched a capsule makeup collection and available on September 27, the day of the show, on the Kylie Cosmetics website. This is marked the first time Jenner collaborated on a makeup collection with someone outside of her family's inner circle. However, she was cancelled her appearance at Paris Fashion Week because of she was too ill to travel to Paris for work and received treatment for flu-like symptoms in a hospital. In October 2019, Jenner filed to trademark the phrase "rise and shine," a line that became a meme when footage of Jenner singing the phrase to her 1-year-old daughter, Stormi, went viral. The hashtag #RiseandShine reached one billion views on TikTok, making it the platform's fastest-growing hashtag trend. In addition to the standard "rise and shine," Jenner also wants to trademark "riiise and shiiinnee." The latter trademark would cover clothing while the former would also apply to cosmetics.
She dated Australian singer Cody Simpson in 2011. Jenner dated rapper Tyga, from 2014 to 2017. Jenner and rapper Travis Scott started dating in April 2017. They have a daughter, Stormi Webster, born in February 2018. The pair broke up in September 2019.
In March 2019, Forbes Magazine included Jenner on its list of billionaires. Jenner became world's youngest self-made billionaire at the age of 21. Apart from her TV career that began with Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Jenner's bulk wealth also comes from her make-up company, Kylie Cosmetics, valued at $800 million.
Kendall + Kylie "Rock vs. Rap" collection
On June 28, 2017, the Jenner sisters announced that they would be releasing a line of vintage T-shirts for their Kendall + Kylie line of clothing called Rock vs. Rap, featuring the likenesses of various rock and rap artists including The Notorious B.I.G., Tupac Shakur, Metallica, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Ozzy Osbourne, and Led Zeppelin, with pictures of the Jenner sisters superimposed over them. The announcement of this line of products was met with swift backlash from relatives and representatives of the figures depicted on the shirts themselves, including Sharon Osbourne, Jim Jampol, and Voletta Wallace, mother of Biggie Smalls. They were also criticized on social media and were called "insensitive." Wallace, The Doors' manager and the estate of Jim Morrison issued a cease-and-desist letter to the Jenner sisters, writing that they did not authorize the sisters' use of the likenesses of these musical icons. The Jenners apologized for the shirts, and pulled them from retail.
Jenner appeared on the cover of the August 2018 issue of Forbes. They estimated that she had a net worth of $900 million, and that she was on the verge of becoming the youngest "self-made" billionaire. This would beat out Mark Zuckerberg, who became a billionaire at age 23. However, the publication's use of the term "self-made" sparked widespread criticism and jokes online. Critics argued that Jenner was already born into fame and fortune. The Dictionary.com Twitter handle cheekily defined the term "self-made." Comedian Fat Jew started a GoFundMe page to help Kylie Jenner earn another $100 million so that she would officially become a billionaire. Comedian Michelle Wolf had a viral stand-up comedy act related to how Jenner earned her fame and success. Some discussions took a more serious tone, with journalists writing pieces on wealth distribution, inequality and inheritance, as well as upward mobility in society. However, celebrities such as Jenner's half-sister Kim Kardashian and socialite Paris Hilton have come out and defended Jenner, legitimizing assertions that she is indeed self-made, while Hilton also described herself as self-made. Jenner responded that “The self-made thing is true ... My parents told me I needed to make my own money, it's time to learn how to save and spend your own money, stuff like that. What I'm trying to say is, I did have a platform, but none of my money is inherited.” 
Lawsuits and civil disputes
In February 2017, Australian singer Kylie Minogue won a legal battle against Jenner for name trademark "Kylie". Jenner had filed a U.S. trademark application for use of the name "Kylie" for "advertising services" and "endorsement services" in 2015.
In January 2017, make-up artist Vlada Haggarty claimed that Jenner had stolen the creative style and aesthetic of her own work, such as the dripping gloss lip and golden finger tips, for her own products, and that Jenner had a history of taking Haggerty's original dripping lip art and passing it off as her own. Jenner later credited Vlada on social media and her work on the creation of the logo and an undisclosed settlement was paid to avoid any future legal issues.
Neon lip logo
Sara Pope, a British painter whose work has been featured in art galleries in several cities across the globe, filed a lawsuit against Jenner and NBC Universal for the use of a neon lip logo. Pope stated that Jenner posted to her social media accounts an image that was remarkably similar to Pope's most famous piece, "Temptation Neon" and used it to promote Jenner's TV series Life of Kylie. TMZ reported that the production art created for the series, including the lip design, was created by a third party designer.
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Main cast|||
|2010, 2013||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami||2 episodes|||
|2012||America's Next Top Model, Cycle 18||Episode: "Kris Jenner"|||
|2012||Million Dollar Closets||Episode: "Pilot"|||
|2014||Deal with It||Episode: "Kendall & Kylie & Gary Owens"|||
|2014||Much Music Video Awards||Co-host|||
|2014||Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons||1 episode|||
|2014||Ridiculousness||Episode: "Kendall and Kylie Jenner"|||
|2015–2016||I Am Cait||3 episodes|||
|2015||Kingin' with Tyga||Episode: "The Life"|||
|2017||Life of Kylie||Main cast|||
|2013||"Find That Girl"||Boy Band Project||Love interest|||
|"Blue Ocean"||Jaden Smith||Herself|||
|"Dope'd Up"||Love interest|||
|"I'm Yours"||Justine Skye
(featuring Vic Mensa)
|2016||"Come and See Me"||PartyNextDoor||Love interest|||
|2018||"Stop Trying To Be God"||Travis Scott||Golden angel|||
Awards and nominations
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Reality Star: Female
(shared with female cast of Keeping Up)
|Choice TV Reality Star: Female
(shared with female cast of Keeping Up)
|Choice Selfie Taker||Nominated|
|2016||Shorty Awards||Snapchatter Of The Year||Nominated|||
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice Instagrammer||Nominated|||
|2019||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Social Star||Nominated|||
- Trulia. "Kylie Jenner Scoops Up $12 Million Hidden Hills Home".
- Canal, Emily (March 2, 2016). "Kylie Jenner's Lip Kits, Social Status, And The Economics Of Scarcity". Forbes. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- "Kylie Jenner". Retrieved March 5, 2019.
- Corriston, Michele (August 10, 2014). "Kylie Jenner Turns 17: How the Kardashians and Justin Bieber Wished Her Happy Birthday". People. Time Inc. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
The Keeping up with the Kardashians star turned 17 on Sunday [August 10, 2014]…
- "kylie-jenner-lip-kit-live-blog-all-the-updates-on-her-new-colors-and-when-shes-restocking". Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- Jones, Tashara (September 24, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Live Blog: All the Updates on Her New Colors and When She's Restocking". New York Post. Retrieved July 29, 2016.
- "The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014". Time. Time Inc. October 13, 2014. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- "The 30 Most Influential Teens of 2015". Time. Time Inc. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- "Kylie (@kyliejenner) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com. Retrieved December 30, 2018.
- "Top 100 Instagram Users by Followers".
- Madani, Doha (June 12, 2017). "Kylie Jenner Is The Youngest Star On Forbes 100 Highest-Paid Celebrities List". The Huffington Post. Retrieved June 21, 2017.
- Malec, Brett (May 11, 2017). "Watch the First Look at Kylie Jenner's New E! Series Life of Kylie! on Life of Kylie". E!. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Robehmed, Natalie (March 5, 2019). "At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-Made Billionaire Ever". Forbes. Retrieved March 5, 2019.
- "Kylie Jenner becomes world's youngest billionaire". BBC News. March 5, 2019. Retrieved March 9, 2019.
- "Kylie Jenner: Is she really a 'self-made' billionaire?". BBC News. March 6, 2019. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Chu, Allyson (March 6, 2019). "Kylie Jenner, now a billionaire, is called 'self-made.' Is that really true?". The Washington Post. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Fishman, Elana (November 28, 2018). "Kylie Jenner influences fashion more than Meghan Markle". Page Six. Retrieved November 29, 2018.
- Bissinger, Buzz (June 1, 2015). "Introducing Caitlyn Jenner". Vanity Fair. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- Crow, Sarah (November 15, 2013). "Kylie Jenner Reveals Her Latest Ambition: Acting!". Wetpaint. Retrieved November 3, 2015.
- Passalaqua, Holly (July 21, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Graduates High School—Check Out Her Tweets!". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- Rothman, Michael (July 24, 2015). "Inside Kylie Jenner's High School Graduation". ABC News. Retrieved July 24, 2015.
- Nordyke, Kimberly (November 13, 2007). "'Kardashians' earns its keep". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (February 27, 2015). "Kendall & Kylie Jenner: 'Kardashians' Spinoff Series in Works". Variety. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- "Leggy Teens Kendall and Kylie Jenner Step Out at Glee 3D Premiere". Us Weekly. Wenner Media LLC. August 8, 2011. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Collis, Ellen. "The Best Fashion Moments of 2011!". Seventeen. Archived from the original on June 18, 2015. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- Strauss, Erika (November 22, 2011). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Named Seventeen Magazine's Style Stars of 2011". Wetpaint. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- Robinson, Kat (April 24, 2012). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner land jobs with Seventeen". SheKnows. SheKnows Media. Retrieved June 19, 2015.
- "Kendall and Kylie Jenner At the LA Premiere of 'The Vow'". Celebuzz. Buzz Media. February 7, 2012. Retrieved June 20, 2015.
- "Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Interviewing the Cast of 'The Hunger Games'". Celebuzz. Buzz Media. March 19, 2012. Archived from the original on June 12, 2017. Retrieved June 20, 2015.
- Weigle, Lauren (May 10, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Net Worth: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy.com. Retrieved June 20, 2015.
- Sieczkowski, Cavan (September 18, 2013). "Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner Each Made $100,000 For OPI Nail Polish Deal". Huffington Post. AOL Inc. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- "PacSun Launches Premier "Kendall & Kylie" Collection Nationwide". Yahoo! Finance. Archived from the original on July 14, 2013. Retrieved February 8, 2013.
- Apatoff, Alex (July 17, 2013). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Their Own Jewelry Line: Get an Exclusive First Look!". People. Archived from the original on September 5, 2015. Retrieved June 19, 2015.
- Mau, Dhani (December 13, 2011). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Just Landed a Jewelry Line and Their Own Reality Show". Fashionista.com. Retrieved June 18, 2015.
- Rees, Alex (February 14, 2014). "In The Past Year, The Kardashians Made Over $270,000 Selling Their Old Clothes On eBay". Cosmopolitan. Hearst Corporation. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Gicas, Peter (November 11, 2013). "Kim Kardashian and Family Hold Yard Sale to Raise Money for Charity—See the Pics!". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- "Khloé Kardashian, Kendall Jenner And Kylie Jenner Enjoy A Night Of Charity Bowling With The Game And Lil Twist". Yahoo! Sports. January 20, 2014. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Peters, Mitchell (July 20, 2014). "Chris Brown & Quincy Host Celebrity Kickball Game in Los Angeles (Photos)". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Heller, Corinne (August 17, 2014). "Kendall Jenner Sports Chic, Football-Inspired Look at Charity Game, Hugs Rapper The Game". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- "Kylie Jenner Gives Heartwarming Gift, Receives Engagement Ring From Tyga?". December 26, 2015.
- Denley, Susan (February 19, 2014). "Kylie and Kendall Jenner launch new collection with Steve Madden". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Publishing. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Fowler, Brandi (February 22, 2014). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Stun at Madden Girl Shoe and Handbag Launch". E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- "Kendall and Kylie Jenner are your co-hosts for the 2014 MMVAs!". Muchmusic.com. Bell Media. May 20, 2015. Archived from the original on September 25, 2015. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Nadeska, Alexis (August 14, 2014). "Watch Kendall And Kylie Jenner Cameo With Drake In PartyNextDoor's 'Recognize' Video". MTV News. Viacom Media Networks. Retrieved June 19, 2015.
- Lange, Maggie. "I Read Kendall and Kylie Jenner's YA Book So You Don't Have To". New York Magazine. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Kaufman, Amy (July 1, 2014). "For Maya Sloan, ghostwriting Jenners' YA book just part of fiction fun". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Publishing. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- Barna, Daniel. "Surprise! Kendall & Kylie Jenner's Book Is A Major Flop". Refinery29. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Kinonen, Sarah (October 7, 2014). "Kylie Jenner Is Bringing Her Own Line of Clip-In Hair to a Store Near You". People. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Popp, Emily (October 8, 2014). "Kylie Jenner Launches Hair Extensions Line". E!. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- "Kylie Hair Kouture by Bellami Hair". Bellami Hair. Retrieved May 6, 2015.
- March, Bridget (March 9, 2015). "Kylie Jenner has bagged a big beauty job". Cosmopolitan. Hearst Corporation. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie (May 18, 2015). "Kendall, Kylie Jenner Get Booed, Kanye West Is Silenced by Censors at Billboard Music Awards 2015". Us Weekly. Retrieved August 5, 2015.
- Rothman, Michael (May 6, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Admits to Using Lip Fillers". ABC News. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
- Bueno, Antoinette (May 6, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Finally Reveals the Truth About Her Lips: 'I Have Temporary Lip Fillers'". Entertainment Tonight. CBS Television Distribution. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Boone, John (April 20, 2015). "People Are Doing the 'Kylie Jenner Challenge' and the Results Are Hilariously Awful". Entertainment Tonight. CBS Television Distribution. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Reed, Sam (April 21, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Speaks Out on the #KylieJennerChallenge". The Hollywood Reporter. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Adlman, Nicole (June 4, 2015). "Kendall Jenner & Kylie Jenner Dish on Their New Topshop Line, Talk Caitlyn Jenner". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved June 12, 2015.
- "Kylie Jenner Calls Huge Ring From Tyga a 'Promise Ring'". Us Weekly.
- Sierra, Lindsey (August 17, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Is Launching Her First-Ever Lipstick Line This Fall—Get the Scoop!". E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved August 18, 2015.
- Adams, Char (September 16, 2015). "App Queen: Kylie Jenner's New App Surpasses Her Kardashian Sisters' Sites". People. Retrieved November 2, 2015.
- Weiner, Natalie. "Watch Kylie Jenner Join Tyga in His Video For 'Dope'd Up'...As a Zombie". Billboard. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- "You Won't Believe What Went Into Kylie Jenner's Zombie Makeover". November 1, 2015.
- Robehmed, Natalie. "How 20-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Built A $900 Million Fortune In Less Than 3 Years".
- "Meet the 3 Models from Kylie Jenner's Lip Kit Video". March 31, 2016.
- Primeau, Jamie. "Who Are The Girls In Kylie Jenner's "Glosses" Video? These Models Should Probably Be On Your Radar". Bustle. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Bailey, Alyssa (March 31, 2016). "Kylie Jenner Commits Armed Robbery in a Crop Top and Lip Gloss". Elle. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Lowry, Candace. "People Are Really Confused About Kylie Jenner's New Lip Gloss Ad". BuzzFeed. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Miller, Julie. "Kylie Jenner Made a Music Video to Announce New Lip Glosses". Vanity Fair. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Tanzer, Myles. "No, That's Not Kylie Jenner Singing In Her Lip Gloss Commercial". The FADER. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Ceron, Ella. "People REALLY Think Kylie Jenner Has Started a Music Career". Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Bailey, Alyssa (September 2, 2016). "Kylie Jenner May Have Secretly Launched That Pop Career After All". ELLE. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Monroe, Ian David. "Terror Jr Credits Kylie on New Track "Come First"". V Magazine. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Nesvig, Kara. "Kylie Jenner's Music Career May Have Just Been Confirmed". Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Yapalater, Lauren. "Kylie Jenner Says She's Not The Singer Of Terror Jr". BuzzFeed. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Devoe, Noelle (November 10, 2016). "Kylie Jenner Denies That She's the Secret Lead Singer of Terror Jr, and Twitter Doesn't Buy It". Seventeen. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Jenkins, Craig. "Stream Lil Yachty Associate Burberry Perry's Sunny, Wavy 'Burberry Perry' EP". Noisey. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- "Rae Sremmurd & Kylie Jenner Star In Puma's Hip Hop Inspired Fall 2016 Campaign – The Source". July 1, 2016.
- Heller, Corinne. "Kylie Jenner Surprises High School Students at Their Prom". E! Online. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- "Kylie Jenner accepts invite to be California teenager's high school prom date". BBC. October 4, 2017. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- Petit, Stephanie (April 9, 2017). "Kylie Jenner Crashed a Sacramento High School Prom — and Caused a Social Media Frenzy". People. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- "Kylie Cosmetics Just Launched a New Koko Kollection". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Stryker, Sam. "Kylie Jenner Is Being Accused Of Stealing This Designer's Camo Swimsuit Line". BuzzFeed. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Kirkpatrick, Emily (June 7, 2017). "Kylie Jenner Wears a Sports Bra and Sweatpants to Announce Her New Camouflage Collection". PEOPLE. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Torgerson, Rachel (June 9, 2017). "Kylie Jenner Accused of Stealing Camo Looks From an Independent Designer". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Heller, Susanna. "Kylie Jenner is in hot water after being accused of cultural appropriation for her new camo bikini line". Business Insider. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Beaudreault, Claire (June 26, 2017). "Kylie Jenner is collaborating with this beauty blogger-approved eyewear brand". HelloGiggles. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Hughes, Mathilda (June 26, 2017). "Kylie Jenner is collaborating with Quay Australia". Vogue Australia. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Colon, Ana. "Kylie Jenner Designed the Affordable Sunglasses That Will Take Over Your Instagram Feed". Glamour. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Medina, Marcy (June 26, 2017). "Kylie Jenner and Quay eyewear team on new sunglass collaboration". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Cusumano, Katherine. "Kylie Jenner Proves She's the Most Entrepreneurial Member of the Kardashian Family with New Collaboration". W Magazine. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- "The Kardashians are 'desperately' trying to rescue Kylie Jenner's new show after it's slammed as 'the fakest reality show ever'". The Sun. August 10, 2017. Retrieved January 15, 2018.
- "Kylie Jenner Is Launching Her First Fragrance With KKW Beauty". Instyle.
- "What Is Kylie Skin? Kylie Jenner Launches Skin Care Line: 'It's the Perfect Cocktail for Your Eyes'". Newsweek.
- "Kylie Jenner Celebrates the Launch of Kylie Skin with an Epic Party". Harper Bazaar.
- Instyle https://www.instyle.com/news/kylie-cosmetics-balmain-makeup-products. Text "titleKylie Cosmetics Is Collaborating With Balmain on a New Makeup Collection" ignored (help); Missing or empty
- "Kylie Jenner hospitalized, will be missing Paris Fashion Week". Pagesix.
- "Kylie Jenner has filed to trademark 'rise and shine' and Twitter is so over it". usatoday.
- "Kylie Jenner Files Trademark for "Rise & Shine"". highsnobiety.
- "Cody Simpson jokes about his split from Kylie Jenner". news.com.au.
- "Cody Simpson insults his exes Gigi Hadid and Kylie Jenner". who.com.au.
- Bacardi, Francesca (August 31, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Stars in Tyga's "Stimulated" Music Video, Couple Puts Their Romance (and PDA) on Display".
- "How Excusing Tyga And Kylie Jenner's Relationship Validates The Sexualization of Young Girls". The Huffington Post. Retrieved February 5, 2016.
- "Kylie Jenner And Tyga Show PDA In Mexico As Her Birthday Celebration Continues". Mtv.com. Retrieved December 27, 2017.
- "Kylie Jenner Opens Up About Split from Tyga on Life of Kylie: 'There Was No Crazy Fight'". Retrieved February 4, 2018.
- "Kylie Jenner's First Photo of Stormi Is Now Most-Liked on Instagram — Surpassing Beyoncé's Pregnancy Announcement". people.com. Retrieved February 12, 2018.
- "Kylie Jenner Gives Birth to First Child With Travis Scott". E! Online. Retrieved February 4, 2018.
- "The world's youngest self-made billionaire". The Day. Retrieved March 7, 2019.
- Lang, Cady. "Internet Calls Out Kendall and Kylie's New Band Tees". Time. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Adams, Brittany (June 28, 2017). "Kendall and Kylie Jenner Drop a New Collection of Vintage Band Tees". CR Fashion Book. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Petrarca, Emilia. "Vintage Lovers Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch a "Vintage" Tee Collection". W.
- Press, Associated. "Kylie and Kendall Jenner apologize after heat over T-shirts". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Fasanella, Kaleigh. "ANOTHER Band Issued a Cease-And-Desist Letter to Kendall and Kylie Jenner". Teen Vogue. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Newman, Jason; Blistein, Jon. "Notorious B.I.G.'s Mom Slams Kendall, Kylie Jenner's 'Disgusting' T-Shirts". Rolling Stone.
- Chen, Joyce (June 29, 2017). "Notorious B.I.G.'s Mom Slams Kendall, Kylie Jenner's 'Disgusting' T-Shirts". Rolling Stone. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- "Big Backlash Over Kendall and Kylie's "Disrespectful" Rap Tees – Today's Evil Beet Gossip". Today's Evil Beet Gossip. June 30, 2017. Retrieved July 25, 2018.
- Newman, Jason; Blistein, Jon (June 29, 2017). "The Doors Issue Cease-and-Desist Letter to Jenners Over T-Shirts". Rolling Stone. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Chan, Stephanie (June 30, 2017). "Notorious B.I.G. Estate Sends Cease and Desist Letter to Kendall and Kylie Jenner". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- Delbyck, Cole (July 11, 2018). "Kylie Jenner Covers Forbes As Next 'Youngest-Ever Self-Made Billionaire'". Huffington Post. Retrieved March 9, 2019.
- Robehmed, Natalie. "How 20-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Built A $900 Million Fortune In Less Than 3 Years". Forbes. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- "The controversy over "Kylie Jenner, self-made billionaire," explained". Vox. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Lyn Pesce, Nicole (March 6, 2019). "Forbes named Kylie Jenner the youngest self-made billionaire ever — and the 'self-made' part has people talking". MarketWatch. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Wanshel, Elyse (July 12, 2018). "Dictionary.com Fact-Checks Forbes' Claim That Kylie Jenner Is 'Self-Made'". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- "Click here to support LET'S GET KYLIE JENNER TO A BILLION organized by FAT JEW". gofundme.com. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- "Twitter". mobile.twitter.com. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- "Oped: Kylie Jenner didn't build that". York Dispatch. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Lufkin, Bryan. "Is Kylie Jenner really a 'self-made' millionaire?". Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- "Like Kylie Jenner, I was on a Forbes list. Here are the hidden privileges that made me a "success."". Vox. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Wanshel, Elyse (July 16, 2018). "Paris Hilton Says She's 'Obviously' Self-Made, Just Like Kylie Jenner". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Szathmary, Zoe (July 16, 2018). "Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner is 'self-made' after Forbes is ripped for using term on magazine cover". Fox News. Retrieved July 24, 2018.
- Gillespie, Katherine (February 19, 2019). "Kylie Jenner: Get Rich or Die Following". Paper Magazine. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Brandle, Lars (February 7, 2017). "Kylie Minogue vs. Kylie Jenner Trademark Battle Has a Winner". Billboard. Billboard. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- "Kylie Jenner Vlada Haggarty agree to legal settlement". TMZ. January 25, 2017. Retrieved August 10, 2017.
- Rosenstein, Jenna (January 24, 2017). "Kylie Jenner Just Settled A Lawsuit With One Instagram". Harper's BAZAAR. Retrieved November 25, 2017.
- Wu, Sarah. "Kylie Jenner May Have Just Admitted Something Major About Her Cosmetics Campaign Lawsuit". Teen Vogue. Retrieved November 25, 2017.
- Connell, Alle (July 26, 2017). "Sara Pope sues Kylie Jenner over lip logo".
- "Keeping Up with the Kardashians – Cast". TV Guide. CBS Interactive. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Raines, Leigh (August 9, 2010). "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami Review: "It's My Life"". TV Fanatic. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, Season 5 – Episode "Dragon Me Down"". iTunes. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Reiher, Andrea (March 7, 2012). "'America's Next Top Model': Kris, Kendall, Kylie Jenner help the creepiest photoshoot ever". Zap2it. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- "Inside HGTV's "Million Dollar Closets"". LA Closet Design. July 16, 2012. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- "Deal With It – Season 2 Episodes". TV Guide. CBS Interactive. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Rohwedder, Kristie (November 24, 2014). "Kris, Kim, Kendall & Kylie Take 'Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons' & Their Timing Couldn't Be Better". Bustle. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (August 21, 2014). "Kylie Jenner Pulled A Knife On Kendall — Watch The Sisters Fight". Hollywood Life. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Corriston, Michele (July 21, 2015). "I Am Cait: Kylie Jenner First Met Caitlyn Jenner over FaceTime: 'You Look Pretty!'". People. Time Inc. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- "Kingin' with Tyga News & Full Episode – S1, E6 – "The Life"". MTV. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- "19-Year-Old Cosmetics Mogul and Social Media Powerhouse Kylie Jenner Set to Star and Executive Produce New E! Docuseries "Life of Kylie" from The Futon Critic (April 10, 2017)
- Neuenschwander, Andy (August 29, 2013). "Kylie Jenner Stars in New Music Video from Boy Band Project—Watch!". E! Online. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- Devora, Abby (October 21, 2014). "Need To Know: Watch Jaden Smith's 'Blue Ocean' Video Featuring Kylie Jenner". MTV. Retrieved December 6, 2015.
- Bacardi, Francesca (August 31, 2015). "Kylie Jenner Stars in Tyga's "Stimulated" Music Video, Couple Puts Their Romance (and PDA) on Display—Watch Now!". E! Online. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- Weiner, Natalie (October 31, 2015). "Watch Kylie Jenner Join Tyga in His Video For 'Dope'd Up'...As a Zombie". Billboard. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- Corriston, Michele (November 4, 2015). "Watch Kendall and Kylie Jenner Sing Karaoke in Justine Skye's New Music Video". People. Retrieved December 7, 2015.
- Fisher, Kendall (June 23, 2016). "Did Kylie Jenner Just Confirm Her Relationship With PartyNextDoor? See Their Steamy Makeout in His New Music Video "Come and See Me"". E!. Retrieved June 24, 2016.
- Donnelly, Erin (January 17, 2017). "Kim, Kylie & Kendall Are Going To Be In Ocean's Eight". People. Retrieved October 24, 2017.
- "Complete list of Teen Choice 2013 Awards winners". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Publishing. August 11, 2013. Retrieved October 24, 2015.
- Nordyke, Kimberly (August 10, 2014). "Teen Choice Awards: The Complete Winners List". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 17, 2014.
- Johnson, Zach (July 8, 2015). "Teen Choice Awards 2015 Nominees: Wave 2 Revealed!". E! Online. NBCUniversal. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- "8TH ANNUAL INFLUENCER NOMINEES". Shortyawards. Shortyawards. February 11, 2016. Text "urlhttps://shortyawards.com/9th/influencer/nominees" ignored (help); Missing or empty
- "THE NINTH ANNUAL SHORTY AWARDS INFLUENCER NOMINEES". Shortyawards. Shortyawards. January 11, 2017. Text "urlhttps://shortyawards.com/9th/influencer/nominees" ignored (help); Missing or empty
- variety. variety.com. August 13, 2017. Text "urlhttps://variety.com/2017/tv/awards/teen-choice-awards-2017-tcas-fox-winners-list-riverdale-fifth-harmony-1202526197/" ignored (help); Missing or empty
|title=(help); Missing or empty