|Full name||Simone Bentivoglio|
|Date of birth||29 May 1985|
|Place of birth||Pinerolo, Italy|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2005–2006||→ Mantova (loan)||16||(0)|
|2006–2007||→ Modena (loan)||34||(0)|
|2011||→ Bari (loan)||16||(2)|
|2011–2012||→ Sampdoria (loan)||15||(1)|
|2012||→ Padova (loan)||19||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ Brescia (loan)||32||(0)|
|2020–||→ Virtus Verona||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 September 2019|
He started his professional career at Juventus F.C., giant of Turin. After he spent on loan at Mantova os Serie B, A.C. ChievoVerona bought him in co-ownership deal, for €220,000, but loaned him again to Modena of Serie B, along with Tommaso Chiecchi.
In June 2007, Chievo had to rebuild the team due to relegation, Bentivoglio was signed permanently for €500,000.
After missing the entire 2012–2013 season for the disqualification due to match-fixing, in the summer of 2013 is restored to Chievo Verona pink. After the loan at Brescia in the 2014–2015 season, on 1 July 2015 returns to Chievo Verona on August 28 but rescinds his contract by mutual agreement thus remaining free transfer; three days later he was hired by Modena. The July 8, 2016 is presented as a new purchase of Venezia.
- AC Chievo Verona Srl bilancio (financial report and accounts) on 30 June 2007 (in Italian)
- Sica, Stefano (7 July 2010). "Lumezzane, in arrivo Chiecchi e Calliari". Tutto Mercato Web (in Italian). Retrieved 22 July 2010.
- "Reports and Financial Statements at 30 June 2007" (PDF). Juventus FC (in Italian). 26 October 2007. Retrieved 22 July 2010.
- "Dalla Samp arriva Simone Bentivoglio". Calcio Padova (in Italian). 26 January 2012. Archived from the original on 6 March 2012. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- "Simone Bentivoglio nuovo giocatore bianconero" (Press release) (in Italian). Siena. 23 July 2019.
- "Bentivoglio alla Virtus Verona" (Press release) (in Italian). Siena. 10 January 2020.
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|