Sikdar Aminul Haq
Sikdar Aminul Haq (6 December 1942 – 17 May 2003) was a Bangladeshi poet. In recognition of his contribution in language and literature, the government of Bangladesh posthumously awarded him the country's second highest civilian award Ekushey Padak in 2020.
Sikder Aminul Haq
|Born||6 December 1942|
|Died||May 17, 2003(aged 60)|
Some of his notable works:
- Duurer Karnish (1975)
- Teen Papreer Phul (1979)
- Parabat Ei Pracheerer Shesh Kabita (1982)
- Ami Sei Electra (1985)
- Bohudin Upekhae Bohudin Andhokare (1982)
- Patrey Tumi Protidin Jol (1987)
- Ek Ratri Ek Writu (1991)
- Satata Danar Manush (1991)
- Suprobhat He Baranda (1993)
- Kafkar Jama (1994)
- Sulata Amar Elsa (1994)
- Rumaler Alo O Onnanno Kabita (1995)
- Lorkake Jedin Ora Niye Gelo (1997)
- Bimorsho Tatar (2002)
- Ishitar Ondhokar Shue Ache (2002)
- "20 individuals, one organisation to receive Ekushey Padak 2020". The Daily Star. 5 February 2020. Retrieved 5 February 2020.
- সতত ডানার কবি সিকদার আমিনুল হক | arts.bdnews24.com. bdnews24 (in Bengali). 17 May 2014. Retrieved 5 February 2020.
- see lead articles by Abdul Mannan Syad and Rahman Henry, Jugantar Sahitya, Dainik Jugantar, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Dated : 17 May 2005.
- Bangladesher Kabita Sanket O Dhara, (A Collection of Essays on Appreciation of Poetry) by Shahid Iqbal, First Edition: August 2008, Chinno, 130 Shahidullah Kala Bhaban, Rajshahi University, Rajshahi, Bangladesh. see page-57.