Sigamani Ramamani (Tamil: சிஹாமணி ரமாமணி) is a 2001 Indian Tamil-language comedy drama film, directed by Visu. The film stars S. V. Shekhar, Urvashi, Manorama and Srividya in lead roles. The film had musical score by Chandrabose.
|Produced by||M. Raajendran|
|Starring||S. V. Shekhar|
|Cinematography||D. Baby Philips|
|Distributed by||Raj Television Network|
Sigamani, a middle-class man, leaves his home and family since he is fed up of various pressures that daunt him here. He meets a wealthy man who helps him turn around his personal life for the better.
- S. V. Shekhar as Sigamani
- Urvashi as Ramamani
- Manorama as Vidhya, Sigamani's sister
- Visu as Sundaramoorthy
- Shanmuga Sundari as Sigamani's mother
- Crazy Mohan as Sigamani's brother-in-law
- R. Sundarrajan as Sigamani's father
- Kumarimuthu as Watchman
- Nithya Ravindran as Uma Maheswari
- Golden Suresh
- Venniradai Moorthy
- Anumohan as compounder
- Sembuli Jegan as shop owner
- Sethu Vinayagam as inspector
- D. S. Balagan
- 'Meesai' Radhakrishnan
- 'Gopalapuram' Vasu
- M. R. Sulokshana
- Devi Krupa as Sigamani's daughter
|2||"Yethaniyo Nadagangal"||Unni Krishnan||Muthulingam||04:38|
|3||"Uyir Paravai"||Nithyasree Mahadevan||Pirai Sudan||04:46|
|4||"O Nadha"||Harini, Chandrabose||08:41|
|5||"Aambalaikku"||Seerkazhi Sivachidambaram, Palakkad Sriram|
The Hindu wrote "this kind of a film and its contents could appeal to the average male in Tamil Nadu who in all probability goes through the tugs and pulls of a family that may consist of aged parents, wife and siblings and their families. Yet the crudity with which it is expressed with no pretension of niceties or subtleties is what sets it apart from a well-done product". Chennai Online wrote "This may not be as good as the actor-director's earlier films, but the message does come through, and some of the lines and situations are quite humorous."
- "Sigamani Ramamani". filmibeat.com. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
- "Sigamani Ramamani". spicyonion.com. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
- "Sigamani Ramamani". gomolo.com. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
- "Sigamani Ramamani Songs". raaga.com. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
- "Siga Mani Rama Mani songs". Jio Saavn. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Sigamani Ramamani Review". The Hindu. 18 May 2001. Archived from the original on 24 January 2003. Retrieved 30 October 2014.
- Mannath, Malini. "Sighamani Ramamani". Chennai Online. Archived from the original on 20 October 2002.