|Directed by||Chashi Nazrul Islam|
|Produced by||AKM Jahangir Khan|
|Written by||Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay|
|Screenplay by||Z.H. Mintu|
|Edited by||Khorshed Alam|
Haran (Golam Mustafa) family consists of his wife Shuvoda (Anwara), two daughter - Lolona and Chholona, one son Madhab, and a widowed sister. Lolona becomes widow after one month of marriage and is sent back to her fathers. Haran is addicted to gambling and lives from hand to mouth.
The music of this film was directed by Khondokar Nurul Alam and the lyrics were penned by Mohammad Rafiquzzaman and Nazrul Islam Babu. Nilufar Yasmin, Sabina Yasmin, Subir Nandi and Nazmul Huda sang in this film.
- Eto Sukh Soibe Kemon Kore - Nilufar Yasmin
|National Film Awards||Best Film||A. K. M. Jahangir Khan (Producer)||Won|
|Best Director||Chashi Nazrul Islam||Won|
|Best Actor||Golam Mustafa||Won|
|Best Actress in a Supporting Role||Jinat||Won|
|Best Music Director||Khandaker Nurul Alam||Won|
|Best Lyrics||Mohammad Moniruzzaman||Won|
|Best Male Playback Singer||Subir Nandi||Won|
|Best Female Playback Singer||Nilufar Yasmin||Won|
|Best Cinematography (Black and White)||Sadhan Roy||Won|
|Best Cinematography (Color)||Sadhan Roy||Won|
|Best Editing||Abdus Sabur||Won|
|Best Sound Editing||MA Baset||Won|
- Bangladeshi Film History http://media-24bd.blogspot.com/2012/07/bangladeshi-film-history.html
- Shah Alam Shazu (2015-02-06). "Suchitra was Chashi mama's first choice for 'Shubhoda…Anwara". The Daily Star. Retrieved October 5, 2015.
- Wahed Sujan (2015-02-15). "গোধূলি বেলার নীলুফার ইয়াসমীন". Retrieved October 8, 2015.
- Karim Waheed (2006). "The red and green silver screen". The Daily Star. Retrieved September 30, 2015.
|This article related to a Bangladeshi film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|