|Look up shape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shape is the characteristic surface configuration of a thing; an outline or contour.
Shape may also refer to:
- The Shapes (UK band), a 1970s punk rock band
- The Shapes, a UK experimental pop band fronted by Micachu
- The Shapes (US band), a 2000s American band that wrote and performed the theme song for the TV series Dallas SWAT
- Shape (album), a 1996 album by Frente!
- Shapes (album), a 1997 album by Polvo
- Shapes, a 1994 album by Greg Howard
Companies and organizationsEdit
- Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE), the central command of NATO military forces, Casteau, Belgium
- SHAPE America, working name of the Society of Health and Physical Educators, American organisation
- SHAPE Services, a German software vendor
- Shape Arts or simply Shape, a charity funded by Arts Council England
- Shapefile, a geospatial vector data format for geographic information systems software
- Shape extension, in the X/Window System
- Shape:UK or Shapeshifters, a 2000s-2010s house music production duo
- The Shapes Project, an art project by Allan McCollum
- All pages with titles beginning with Shape
- All pages with titles containing Shape
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.